Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
westcoastwonders.png
v
geelonggumbies.png

Teams to be in by Friday 9pm EST.

I can't really see anything standing in the way of us going 3-0 for the season against this...'team'...if you can call it that.

Kerrby to have minimum 30 touches from rover.

My good friend Peterss who gets owned all the time. Enjoying second last on the ladder?
Yay Kerrby vs Peterss
I have missed this for a few weeks. Will just wait to see what crap he has to say in his write up that he uses to cover the fact of being a very poor player.

Wonders 50+ points:D

And the good thing about this match is that when we win, we'll either be on top of the ladder or a game clear inside the top 2.

Win-Win :thumbsu:

hmm hope there isnt any angry gumbies out there after i choose the wonders over the gumbies :) btw can the sim knock players out/ produce injury??

Nah Pacemaker, the sim can't do that. If it could, Kerrby would average about 20 minutes of game time a season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But you lost so it didn't really matter. At least Kerrby didn't change positions in that match, which is more than I can say for someone else.

FB: RangaInTeal – Lewigie – Fiji_Bati
HB: RoJoJnr – G.F.C – matera_goal
C: Eliminator28 – Peterss – Ninty
HF: eliiiiza – The Paranormal – Cat_Lover
FF: Sean09 – winty - jrussell
RR: FattyLumpkin - Perth Swans - Portentous
INT: Jonesy86 – snake93

Unchanged. Go the GG!

Looks like Kerrby's playing on Perth Swans then. I'm sure Peterss will be ever so shattered.

FB: RangaInTeal – Lewigie – Fiji_Bati
HB: RoJoJnr – G.F.C – matera_goal
C: Eliminator28 – Peterss – Ninty
HF: eliiiiza – The Paranormal – Cat_Lover
FF: Sean09 – winty - jrussell
RR: FattyLumpkin - Perth Swans - Portentous
INT: Jonesy86 – snake93

Unchanged. Go the GG!

Swap me around with peterss... he must play on Kerrby ;)

That is a ****ing good team.

Looks like Kerrby's playing on Perth Swans then. I'm sure Peterss will be ever so shattered.

It appears that the intimidation of our Vice Captain spreads even to the Wonder's Captain, conveniently not playing Kerrby on Peterss. Probably afraid of what would surely happen to Kerrby during the hammering of the Wonder's by a Gumbie onslaught :thumbsu:

Match Result:

Gumbies by 50+
Peterss BOG with 30+ pos and 5 goals
Kerrby to leave after 5mins of play
Leaving West Cost Wondering what happened to their season :D

It appears that the intimidation of our Vice Captain spreads even to the Wonder's Captain, conveniently not playing Kerrby on Peterss. Probably afraid of what would surely happen to Kerrby during the hammering of the Wonder's by a Gumbie onslaught :thumbsu:

Match Result:

Gumbies by 50+
Peterss BOG with 30+ pos and 5 goals
Kerrby to leave after 5mins of play
Leaving West Cost Wondering what happened to their season :D

Impressive words from the new guy, but you've forgotten one thing.

My team is the superior one, hence the refusal to accommodate inferiors.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back