Tom Scully - Welcome to Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 9, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Sorry dees but highly rated Tom Scully will be playing for Carlton in 2010 under the father/son rule. The rumour doing the rounds is that Scully was brought up by his single mother, but his father is a 200+ game player for Carlton in the 1980's. Expect to see MUCH more about this in the coming days...

GO BLUES, we don't even come last and we still get the #1 pick :D:D:thumbsu::thumbsu:

I would ROFL for a week if this was the case. Can just imagine the Melbourne flogs back tracking and saying Scully is crap. It'll be NicNat all over again :D:thumbsu:

Sorry dees but highly rated Tom Scully will be playing for Carlton in 2010 under the father/son rule. The rumour i am starting in that credible place called bay 13 is that Scully was brought up by his single mother, but his father is a 200+ game player for Carlton in the 1980's. Expect to see MUCH more about this in the coming days...

GO BLUES, we don't even come last and we still get the #1 pick :D:D:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Fixed for you.:)

Lol KM i have been waiting for this thread to appear on the Bay!! :eek:

Grandflog's B reaction will be priceless!! Just wait till he Google searches it and all his fears are coming true!!

Could this be the father?

doro_m1028737.jpg

For the record the rumour got to me from someone I know who has a link to Carlton, only found out later it had already been doing the rounds online. Now that its out I wonder if the media will run with it tomorrow, would be pretty risky unless they can get a comment from the club/Scully/his mum.

Obviously a fake rumour - but let's hypothetically say it's true, for the lulz.

Would Tom really want to accept the father son rule, after his mother had most likely been raped and left to raise Tom alone by a Carlton player?

I would think that the last club he would want to go to would be Carlton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obviously a fake rumour - but let's hypothetically say it's true, for the lulz.

Would Tom really want to accept the father son rule, after his mother had most likely been raped and left to raise Tom alone by a Carlton player?

Or he could go to Melbourne and never play finals...hmm.

At least he would be succesfull and would not have to worry about dropping the soap in the shower with pretty boy Jackie Watts behind him.... :cool:

Recent history has shown us that despite all the powerpoint presentations in the world, when given the choice players will choose to play for Carlton over Melbourne. You might find this difficult to understand but people like to work for companies that are financially viable. Also, athletes tend to like to play infront of fans that show up instead of no-showing pretentious rich ***** who spend their winters at Mt Hotham.

:rolleyes:
Well, he does/did support Carlton as a kid. That much is true.
actually he was/is a die hard Richmond fan

source: Interview on Future Stars

By the way-Why would he want to go to Carlton if his dad abandoned him as a youngster? I certainly wuldn't want to be like Scully Sr.

This is if the rumour is TRUE however

Based on the comments of the former Criminalton President (the man with the $5k plan) they'll have to DNA test the whole '81 squad. Bit like Cartman's Mum. No wonder Scully ended up with some ability, he could have the DNA of half that squad inside him.

Just had this confirmed by a very reliable source - says there's a very real chance Tom will be in the navy blue next year.

Tom is said to be ecstatic at the news :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back