Official Match Thread Qualifying Final: Southern Dragons v Fighting Furies @ Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

Rick18

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
southerndragons.jpg
v
fightingfuries.jpg

- Winner through to the Grand Final
- Loser to play winners of Mod Squad-Wonders

Teams to be in by Friday 9pm EST.

5 goal penalty for incorrect team submission.

This is is Shagons, the round we have been waiting for all season let's get up this week and get a great break and freshen up for the One Day In September :p.

Dragons have had a whole extra week to get ready for this game, and that could really be the difference in the end. Go Dragons!

After my STELLAR first match (Of the Finals) against the Mod squad I am looking to turn it into the best Finals series performance this century and to turn myself into THE FINALS PERFORMER!!!

We need to fire up as we almost didn't make it to this position after letting the Mods back in our first Qualifier and we simply can't allow a situation like that this time around.

FIRE UP FURIES THIS IS OUR CHANCE TO MAKE THE GRAND FINAL!!!

CARN' THE FURIES!

There's no doubt we'll be up for it after last week's heroics, will the Dragons be able to match our momentum? Highly doubt it.

We're on the road to our third flag Furies, no time to slip up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You Furies boys are fast gong to get a reality check on what it takes to beat the best when we smash you this weekend :D. I'm expecting big numbers from our midfield and bags of goals. GO SHAGONS

Your midfield will get plenty of touches trying to save your your defence, we will kick bags of goals.

Unfortunately that joke wasn't very funny, I would encourage you to actually go look at a past match and see our midfield you will soon relise you have no chance. Not to mention our amazing backline and forward line to.

Unfortunately that joke wasn't very funny, I would encourage you to actually go look at a past match and see our midfield you will soon relise you have no chance. Not to mention our amazing backline and forward line to.

I took your advice and looked at a past match. Last game you played ......you lost. Nothing impressive there. And it was against the team we took care of last week. Winning form is good form tim_saints and the Furies have it. Things are looking shaky for the Shagons.

I took your advice and looked at a past match. Last game you played ......you lost. Nothing impressive there. And it was against the team we took care of last week. Winning form is good form tim_saints and the Furies have it. Things are looking shaky for the Shagons.

Yer we finished top of the ladder and had a week off trust me I know the winning feeling. Fact is you played last week while we rested at home watching you guys smash each other. Finals footy is different so much more physical and the pace and intensity is second to none. Your sore and bruised were fresh and eager to play.

Yer we finished top of the ladder and had a week off trust me I know the winning feeling. Fact is you played last week while we rested at home watching you guys smash each other. Finals footy is different so much more physical and the pace and intensity is second to none. Your sore and bruised were fresh and eager to play.

And you blokes haven't played finals footy for a couple of seasons I believe - got no idea what you're in for.

There in well over their heads here Furies, inexperience in these big matches will kill them.

And you blokes haven't played finals footy for a couple of seasons I believe - got no idea what you're in for.

There in well over their heads here Furies, inexperience in these big matches will kill them.
like most teams were actually in it to win it? Pretty silly statement. We've played in big matches against top teams all year fact iswe have the better team and we will beat you.

like most teams were actually in it to win it? Pretty silly statement. We've played in big matches against top teams all year fact iswe have the better team and we will beat you.

Dragons are contradicting themselves fellas, they're in real trouble.

So you've played against the top teams in 'big matches' in the home and away yet:

Finals footy is different so much more physical and the pace and intensity is second to none.

No idea what you're in for.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back