Replaying Round 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 10, 2000
Perth, WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
WEST COAST
I am terribly sorry to the Wonders as they are the ones effectd by this, but due to terribly high scores i am going to have to replay round 14 after adjusting the game so the scores are more realistic. I will get the replay underway ASAP.

MOBBERS!!! is there anyway of deleting the games? ie deleting round 14 ladder then deleting round 14 games? will this work? I know the stats will be screwed up but i might be able to fix that manually
Cheers

I would leave it as is, change the rate now, but leave the one match already played as is. Pretend there were works at the ground and half of it was closed off so they played a half-sized ground or something.

But okay ... it would have to be done manually. Let me see ...

You'd have to go into the folder for the league, then into GAMES, then delete the match (the .14S match), then edit the GAMES.NUM file to drop the number by one, then edit the GAMES.LST file and delete that one entry.

Then you should be able to go into the LADDERS directory, and just delete the one that says 2003-14.LDR (or 2002-14.LDR or whatever yours is called). It should run ok after that.

Make a copy of the whole thing before you try it!

Cheers,

Kev

Cheers mobs
And its been 2 games that have been played, the wonders hurricanes game which was bad but bearable, then the other game where there were like 120 goals scored.
The reason im replaying is because its been general consensus, and is because if i played a game now a team may kick 40 goals...and lose by 25 goals. Now as this is the final round % will play a HUGE role, and kicking 40 goals yet being flogged wont help % at all, and would be a major disadvantage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back