Official Match Thread Preliminary Final: Southern Dragons v West Coast Wonders @ Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

Rick18

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
southerndragons.jpg
v
westcoastwonders.png

- Winner through to the Grand Final v Furies
- Loser eliminated

Teams to be in by Friday 9pm EST.

5 goal penalty for incorrect team submission.

Come On Shagons dropped a game last week, a team like our's doesn't put up two performance's like that. GO SHAGONS!!!!!:D

Let's go Dragons! Let's show this team why we finished the H&A season on top!

Come On Shagons dropped a game last week, a team like our's doesn't put up two performance's like that. GO SHAGONS!!!!!:D

Yes they do ,when the Wonders expose the Dragons and show your chocking under finals pressure. :thumbsu::)

What the **** is Chocking :confused:?? Seem's like your choking under the pressure already.
The only choker will be tim saints when he turns to water in the big game situation. A lot to ask for a 1st year player to hold a team up. I know I failed last year in the prelim. Same thing to happen for young timmy

The only choker will be tim saints when he turns to water in the big game situation. A lot to ask for a 1st year player to hold a team up. I know I failed last year in the prelim. Same thing to happen for young timmy

CE41 mate come on I am looking to play my best game for the season every week and it will be know different this week in the prelim. The last 13 weeks I reckon I haven't had under 20 possesions and with a great team around me I reckon that will stay as usual :p.

I'm opposing a challange to my SFA mate Tim_Saints, (Im assuming we're friends :D) Jump in the ruck, see how versitle you are. Im not a ruckman and it showed in the game againist the Mod Squad but its part of our game plan.

Tim_Saints vs Pacemaker head to head

Accept? I know you might be worried abou wreaking that repretation of being one of the best youngsters in the SFA, so if you don't want the match up i understand

I'm opposing a challange to my SFA mate Tim_Saints, (Im assuming we're friends :D) Jump in the ruck, see how versitle you are. Im not a ruckman and it showed in the game againist the Mod Squad but its part of our game plan.

Tim_Saints vs Pacemaker head to head

Accept? I know you might be worried abou wreaking that repretation of being one of the best youngsters in the SFA, so if you don't want the match up i understand

Hey pacemaker I'll do it but I don't know if ljp will move me because I've been playng well as ruckrover

As good as Tim_saints is as a player and a poster, i dont think his capable of playing a variety of roles ;)

Not very versitle

Hey pacemaker I'll do it but I don't know if ljp will move me because I've been playng well as ruckrover

Have to wait and see what ljp decides then, otherwise im sure we will cross paths you playing as a ruckrover and me as a ruckman (assuming Rick sticks to teh game plan we got going ;) ) :thumbsu:

As good as Tim_saints is as a player and a poster, i dont think his capable of playing a variety of roles ;)

Not very versitle

Pacey I've played hbf and hff aswell as half a season in the guts I haven't tried ruck yet but I've played well in every role I've had this year so we will see mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pacey I've played hbf and hff aswell as half a season in the guts I haven't tried ruck yet but I've played well in every role I've had this year so we will see mate.

Time to see how you go as a key position or ruckman i think? Perfect time to do it:p

Time to see how you go as a key position or ruckman i think? Perfect time to do it:p

Yer well petterd has been amazing in the ruck don't know how all sfa wasn't on the cards for him. But lie isaid mate don't count on the move being made, but if it does it should be very good :D.

I don't want to wreck our team chemisty otherwise i would ask Rick if i could swap and RuckRov. Is Petterd a first year as well?

C'mon Dragons! We should already be in the Grand Final! Let's show these "Wonders" why!

To scared are we timmy. Stand up for yourself demand a bit of respect if your this so called big hype player. You could/should be calling the shots really if you are the big time player.
Scared? Nah I said I would but your right I probably should be making Pacemaker play in my position which he will have to do if this is going to work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back