HSSB

Cancelled
Sep 24, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Boston Celtics - GWS Giants
After being moved to the main board, I have decided to post this thread, where everyone can post their guernsey templates. Some have posted their templates on other threads, I figured it would be much easier to post them on this thread rather than looking through pages of the guernsey thread.

Happy Template Posting People!

Do you use paint smeagle?

If so; you could send me through your templates which I can then recreate with photoshop and do that side of your tutorial explaining the layers and how to use them. Then upload the psd's?

Do you use paint smeagle?

If so; you could send me through your templates which I can then recreate with photoshop and do that side of your tutorial explaining the layers and how to use them. Then upload the psd's?

Yeah I got a photoshop CS4 a while ago and I still have no idea how to use the template you post.

Yeah I got a photoshop CS4 a while ago and I still have no idea how to use the template you post.
Are you talking about the .psd template that gets posted in the first post of KOTW? If you are I might be able to help you, but Im still using photoshop CS2 so I dont know how similar they are. Just let me know if you or anyone else would like me to write a tutorial for this template, Id be glad to do my bit for this board. :D

Are you talking about the .psd template that gets posted in the first post of KOTW? If you are I might be able to help you, but Im still using photoshop CS2 so I dont know how similar they are. Just let me know if you or anyone else would like me to write a tutorial for this template, Id be glad to do my bit for this board. :D

That's the one.

Would you like me to make up a tutorial for it even though it will be for CS2, surely it wouldnt be that much different from CS4.
Well I'd love to know how those sorts of layers work so that would be great but to be honest I'll probably be using a version of Smeagle's templates. So only do it if you want to, I'll definetely try to use it.

I use the same ones as Smeagle, except all of them already have the manufacturer's logo on it. The only one Smeagle doesn't have is a Canterbury one, dunno if that's much use. Holler if you want it though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, I just made a bunch of blank jumpers with transparent backgrounds.
I hope they're of use to people. The links are without shorts and socks.
AdidasTemplate.png

Adidas
NikeTemplate.png

Nike
PumaTemplate.png

Puma
ReebokTemplate.png

Reebok
ISCTemplate.png

ISC
KoogaTemplate.png

Kooga
XBladesTemplate.png

XBlades
DiadoraTemplate.png

Diadora

Im bumping this for a couple of reasons.

One is to request LeeARM's permission to upload the Photoshop template's that Ive made recently. Ive made them by using LeeARM's templates as guidelines to make sponsors collars to use with the template Im using. These templates will be useable with my (GANTY's) Photoshop tutorial. I have made the following apparal sponsors Addidas, Diadora, ISC, Nike, Puma, Reebok and XBlades.
Thanks LeeARM :)

Second is to ask some to upload these templates for me. I've created a MegaUpload account but cant work out how to upload anything. :(

Im bumping this for a couple of reasons.

One is to request LeeARM's permission to upload the Photoshop template's that Ive made recently. Ive made them by using LeeARM's templates as guidelines to make sponsors collars to use with the template Im using. These templates will be useable with my (GANTY's) Photoshop tutorial. I have made the following apparal sponsors Addidas, Diadora, ISC, Nike, Puma, Reebok and XBlades.
Thanks LeeARM :)

Second is to ask some to upload these templates for me. I've created a MegaUpload account but cant work out how to upload anything. :(
Yeah, that's fine, infact it sounds like I could use them. Just make sure to put my name in.

As for MegaUpload, if you're signed in the upload form should be on the home page.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back