Official Match Thread Round 2: Geelong Gumbies v Baghdad Bombers @ House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Rick18

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
geelonggumbies.png
v
baghdadbombers.png

Teams to be in by Friday 9pm EST.

Aug 19, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Geelong Gumbies, Manly Sea Eagles
Come on Gumbies, both us and the Bombers will be very keen to win after losing first round so its anyones game. :)

Gumbies by 18 points, 2121 man of the match.

Aug 19, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Geelong Gumbies, Manly Sea Eagles
Hopefully now that our many debutants have got their first match out of the way, they can have big games to help the mighty Gumbies to a win in front of their home fans at the House of Gumby. :)

Kaan

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 30, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
2 teams looking to bounce back but Gumbies will have to wait another week.

Bombers by 47

CarnTheTiges

Cancelled
Jun 27, 2009
On a computer
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea!
I don't, because that'll mean 20 of them are probably taken up by your s**t posts. And to think a poster of your calibre had the nerve to have a crack at Tim Saints.

s**t posts? Sure I post but at least I don't post like this.

go gumbes well smas teh bummers ther fals at fotbal and i wil kik 12 gols lol

Hey if you want I'll cut back on my posts, oh and doggies, I'm sure you've seen tim_saints early posts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pacemaker

Norm Smith Medallist
May 2, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Pacemaker's calibre improves round by round:thumbsu:

Gumbies by 8, Baghdad's team chemisty has been destroyed over the pre-season

EFL Boy

Spec Moderator
May 17, 2008
Minneapolis
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Panthers, NYR, Bulls, Badgers
Must win here.

We need a 4 Quarter performance here, lads. Do not underestimate the Gumbies.

After the crap i was forced to watch from the sidelines last week you had better lift your game Bombers or i will be off to watch my lawn grow .......
If i was dead i would have turned in my grave !

Colin D'Cops

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts Essendon Player Sponsor 2011
Nov 24, 2007
AFL Club
Carlton
Carn Dons, last week was a below average performance. Time to focus and put 100% in. Expecting nothing less than a three goal win here boys, C'MON!

Its time to bounce back Gumbies and get our first points of the season on the board with a commanding performance infront of our home fans.

Indeed it is. We have made our capacity at the House of Gumby to fit all our fans in, and we always wanted our first win of the season at home. :p

I don't, because that'll mean 20 of them are probably taken up by your s**t posts. And to think a poster of your calibre had the nerve to have a crack at Tim Saints.

And you post this s**t? Leave him alone.

s**t posts? Sure I post but at least I don't post like this.

go gumbes well smas teh bummers ther fals at fotbal and i wil kik 12 gols lol

Hey if you want I'll cut back on my posts, oh and doggies, I'm sure you've seen tim_saints early posts.

Keep up the good posting man, don't listen to doggies.

Carn Dons, last week was a below average performance. Time to focus and put 100% in. Expecting nothing less than a three goal win here boys, C'MON!

Who are the Dons?

Oct 15, 2007
Lumbridge
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Everton
Oh dear god. Whenever we play the Gumbies, I am instantly reminded of kindergarten, where our brains were hardly at capacity.

But it seems that the Bombers have moved on from that, while the Gumbies, still with that pathetic name, have not advanced their intelligence one bit.

So its a bit like men taking on babies here, and we all know that babies don't stand a chance.

Bombers by 64, and the Gumbies needing pacifiers to stop them from crying

doggiesin08

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2007
australia
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Bushrangers
After the crap i was forced to watch from the sidelines last week you had better lift your game Bombers or i will be off to watch my lawn grow .......
If i was dead i would have turned in my grave !
Ant for interchange, Doggies to a flank (or whatever but I'll change clubs if not:D)

And you post this s**t? Leave him alone.
Ummm, don't quite understand how its s**t to voice my opinion of a certain new poster but if you say so Ninty. Anyone outside of the Gumbies know who you are yet buddy?

Oh dear god. Whenever we play the Gumbies, I am instantly reminded of kindergarten, where our brains were hardly at capacity.

But it seems that the Bombers have moved on from that, while the Gumbies, still with that pathetic name, have not advanced their intelligence one bit.

So its a bit like men taking on babies here, and we all know that babies don't stand a chance.

Haha listen to this guy, what a chump!!

Gumbies will smash you guys this week and you will be eating your words Jackass.

Wow, talking about our name... No one has done that before. We still don't give a s**t about what others think or you thinking you can only beat us by 64 points since we're only babies. :rolleyes:

Ummm, don't quite understand how its s**t to voice my opinion of a certain new poster but if you say so Ninty. Anyone outside of the Gumbies know who you are yet buddy?

And I don't quite understand what's wrong with sticking up for one of my players. It's not my fault if no one knows me because I don't post so much in the other shitty threads on this forum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back