Team Captain
Dec 8, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Aston Villa
I like tatoos alot.

Still haven't got one yet (mainly due to my lack of motivation) but I've always wanted to get 'Mens sana in corpore sano' (the carlton motto on the old emblem) on me.

It translates to 'A sound mind in a sound body' btw.

Team Mo'

Brownlow Medallist
May 17, 2007
Top 4
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Man. City, Chicago Bulls
Get this just on your lower back. But only so that your thong doesn't quite reach it.

brand.gif

Tramp Stamp FTW!

PM Guns, he has a CFC tat.....
I have the new CFC symbol big on my upper arm. As my arms are getting bigger and more toned it looks better and better
Bloke from wablues recently had that ripping the skin with the CFC in bright blue underneath. looks great.
We had a thread on this about a year ago and a lot of people put photos like that on it. Maybe do a search or ask HBF if he could find it for you

One of my next tatt's is going to be my hands ripping apart my chest with an anatomically correct heart underneath covered in the green and gold... but I am thinking changing it slightly to be half green and gold and half old dark navy with the CFC emblem on it (with our old motto under it because I am going to be spending this year working on getting right back into shape again and the motto fits :)).

TimPowell

Cancelled
Dec 20, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
MVCC, Tottenham Hotspur
ive got 'we are the navy blues, we are the old dark navy blues, we're the team that never let you down'....running down the length of the 'old fella';)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ive got 'we are the navy blues, we are the old dark navy blues, we're the team that never let you down'....running down the length of the 'old fella';)

Hey me too! Just had enough room left after Dylan's Hurricane lyrics. :thumbsu:

Oct 8, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=527907

Here's the the tattoo i got a little over a year ago that i posted on these forums. Hope it helps you for ideas in which direction you wanna go.

Scarfce, just went and had a read of the old thread and saw where you got your tatt. I got one of my tatts there about 20 years ago and they do an awesome job. I have been thinking about getting another one but didn't know where to go. And by looking at the job they did on yours I might go back there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back