Wonders

B: Big Turls - Crimson King- Hilly
HB: Hendo8888 - South Swans - ssfc0203
C: Mop - ClarkeM - Pacemaker
HF: Snag Breac - FrothiesMcVeigh - Postmanpav
F: EKA - Rick18 - Team Mo
RR: Shallow - CE41 - Kerrby
IC: PowerIStough- CrazyQ

This would be MOTR as it is the GF rematch but due to the Furies shitty performance and ladder position that won't happen.

So are your boys going to actually rock up to this match thread Equus or just stay in their safe little Richmond forum?

I'm coming here and calling Pacemaker a hack, hopefully people think I'm a Fury player so I can keep calling you a hack without being told to GTFO.

So are your boys going to actually rock up to this match thread Equus or just stay in their safe little Richmond forum?

Yeah. Don't see the reason why not. Safe little Richmond Forum? Hmmmm... I'm sure most of us will be here posting and bantering.

Why would you assume we'd stay away from the thread? Is it because you're a hack?

I'm coming here and calling Pacemaker a hack, hopefully people think I'm a Fury player so I can keep calling you a hack without being told to GTFO.
GTFO to your own game thread :p

Lets get another win here wonders 3-1.

Also rick I assume you are naming the team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has the SFA ever had a more biggest sore loser than CarntheTiges? Nobody will think your from the furies, the furies arn't idoits (i dont think) and it clear states Geelong gumbies under your picture:thumbsdown:

So how many players on the furies list are controlled by you BILC? Do you have an entry for this years EKA medal?

Hahaha, like a dog with a bone.:D

Has the SFA ever had a more biggest sore loser than CarntheTiges? Nobody will think your from the furies, the furies arn't idoits (i dont think) and it clear states Geelong gumbies under your picture:thumbsdown:

I was joking.....
I'd call you a idiot but that would be an insult to stupid peopls.

Indeedio.

Looking forward to this match. I reckon it'll be a low scoring one as most of the encounters normally are.

Well, apart from some match in last years finals series, but I can't really remember any of that.

Oh pacemaker, you're as bad as okeydoke when he trolls the Gumbies. :eek:

Your obsession with us is getting out of hand and it seems like you dislike us with a passion. Is it because you're a dirty hack who doesn't have a premiership medal over your shoulder?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back