Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
baghdadbombers.png
v
roysfc.png

Teams to be in by Friday 9pm EST.

Righto Roys, let's regroup and get back on track this week with a victory over the Bombers. Might be time for a couple of positional changes just to spark everyone up a bit Mobbs, Fred. I'm happy at full back but I wouldn't mind a run in the midfield either. At the end of the day as long as we have a win I'll be happy. Look out Bombers, here we come!!!:cool:

Bombers are starting to fire up, can't see Roys getting within 50 points
Sorry KaaN10, you boys are in for a world of hurt this round. Nothing personal of course, we just have something to prove and you guys are in our way.:cool:

Posting bye this week guys.

Ease up, have a rest and prepare for next week.
Takes two EFL Boy. You blokes certainly aren't blowing us out of the water when it comes to posting.:rolleyes:

Posting bye this week guys.

Ease up, have a rest and prepare for next week.
It takes two sides EFL Boy and you guys certainly aren't burying us under your plethora of posts.:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Righto Roys, let's regroup and get back on track this week with a victory over the Bombers. Might be time for a couple of positional changes just to spark everyone up a bit Mobbs, Fred. I'm happy at full back but I wouldn't mind a run in the midfield either. At the end of the day as long as we have a win I'll be happy. Look out Bombers, here we come!!!:cool:

I'm thinking of swapping you and BB to see how you go at CHF.

There seems to be a generous amount of negativity toward us on some of these threads, luckily we dont take any of this personally...

Anyways, who is this mob we are playing again?? And what is thier obsession with posting pictures to make it look like they are here in force?? Can anyone say "overcompensating"... :D

Just imagine we're still the mod squad and can boot their sorry arses when we're tired of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back