Official Match Thread Round 5 MOTR: East Side Hawks v Geelong Gumbies @ Waverley

Remove this Banner Ad

Rick18

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
eastsidehawks.gif
v
geelonggumbies.png

Ladder Positions

Code:
Team                  P   W   L   D   For  Agnst    %     Pts  Streak  L5   Change

1 East Side Hawks       4   4   0   0   364  266   136.84   16     4W    WWWW   -
3 Geelong Gumbies       4   2   2   0   387  342   113.16    8     1W    LWLW   +3

Last Week

East Side Hawks 11.14.80 defeated Roys FC 7.7.49 by 31 points
Geelong Gumbies 21.11.137 defeated Mt Buller Demons 12.11.83 by 54 points

Players to Watch

Hawks: Frankston Rover, Hawks1523
Gumbies: 2121, Peterss

Teams to be in by Friday 9pm EST.

Massive game here Gumbies!!!!!!

We normally match up well against the Hawks so its a good chance to give them their first loss of the season.....If we play how we did last week we are a massive chance.

Im the game day captain for this game so its an honour to be leading the side out and also naming the squad...Which shall be up at some stage...most probably later today but its subject to change obviously...

And its about time 2121 gets the respect he deserves - Quality player and was best on ground last week so watch him back it up again this week.

GO GUMBIES!!!

GG10!!!

Gumbies team -V- Hawks

**Subject to change**

B: lewigie - Ghossein - Scared Scotland

HB: Bartel - ShaunDuggan - diablo14

C: RoJo Junior - CarnTheTiges - 2121

HF: Marklar_33 - Ninty - Buckets007

F: rizzo - winty - BettsMagic

R: RangaInTeal - peterss - Perth Swans

Int: DoubleO7 - swannies

IN: NIL
OUT: NIL

Positional changes:

Bartel moves from HFF to HBF
Perth Swans from HBF to RR
2121 from RR to Wing
Marklar_33 from wing to HFF

Couldnt make any team changes to the team after our great win lsat round - Have made a few positional changes though - 2121 unlucky not to continue in his roving position but im sure you all agree this is a massive game for us and one where we need players who play in their preferred positions and what not.....Obviously the team may change between now and then....But if it does itll more then likely only be positional changes if i change my mind later in the week as those who played last week deserve another game this week.

GO GUMBIES!!!

GG10!!!

Gumbies MOTR Finally! We'll show it's MOTR too by giving the Hawks their first loss of the season! Expect Gumbies to back up last weeks performance, Buckets to add a few more majors to his ever growing collection and 2121 to exceed last weeks performance. Gumbies to win by 35+

Nice team peterss, all the best with the captaincy!

GG10!!

Gumbies team -V- Hawks

**Subject to change**

B: lewigie - Ghossein - Scared Scotland

HB: Bartel - ShaunDuggan - diablo14

C: RoJo Junior - CarnTheTiges - 2121

HF: Marklar_33 - Ninty - Buckets007

F: rizzo - winty - BettsMagic

R: RangaInTeal - peterss - Perth Swans

Int: DoubleO7 - swannies

IN: NIL
OUT: NIL

Positional changes:

Bartel moves from HFF to HBF
Perth Swans from HBF to RR
2121 from RR to Wing
Marklar_33 from wing to HFF

Couldnt make any team changes to the team after our great win lsat round - Have made a few positional changes though - 2121 unlucky not to continue in his roving position but im sure you all agree this is a massive game for us and one where we need players who play in their preferred positions and what not.....Obviously the team may change between now and then....But if it does itll more then likely only be positional changes if i change my mind later in the week as those who played last week deserve another game this week.

GO GUMBIES!!!

GG10!!!

Nice looking side there captain.....imo that would have to be the most active team in the whole competition, and the good thing is we have so much competition spots and that is always a positive sign. Hoping to get back to my best at the rover position.

Good to see Ghossein rewarded with a spot a fullback, hes been somewhat unrecognised when it comes to newbies in the comp with his consistent posting and awesome graphics, a darkhorse for the EKA medal for sure.

Anyway onto the game, the Hawks have been flying this season but there is going to be a time for them to lose and that will be this weekend. ;) Watch out for BettsMagic, im tipping him to kick a few goals this weekend, and Buckets to continue with his great form. 2121, RoJo, peterss and the usuals to all have good games too.

Big match this week so, COME ON GUMBIES!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Truee that CTT when's the actual game commentary is it on here or on a site.

Can you send me a round 1 commentary please so i know what it's like

Can u send me the URL Please CTT or anyone else thanks .

Blockbuster fatigue may become a factor at some stage during the season. :p

Watch the Gumbies jack off to each other through out the thread only to come up short where it matters.

Blockbuster fatigue may become a factor at some stage during the season. :p

Deadset I have never seen a team get 5 in a row before. :cool:

Watch the Gumbies jack off to each other through out the thread only to come up short where it matters.

Oh so true. :thumbsu:

What can I say your avatar, its simply mind blowing. Possibly blowing something else too ;)

Ahhh yes im with you there mate :eek: boooooooobs!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back