Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
roysfc.png
v
fightingfuries.jpg

Teams to be in by Friday 9pm EST.

We haven't forgiven you for the last match, rest assured it won't happen again.
Are you talking about the blocked toilet in the dressing room? I asked all the boys and they all denied it but I have a sneaky suspicion it was Fat Pizza.:D

Ho hum... I thought heading to the top of the ladder might have been a challenge.. But this "challenge" (I use the term loosely) doesn't even provide a semi road block...

Reardo, we could easily make this week - CHUDSHAKE CHALLENGE WEEK, who can consume the most Chudshakes in the week leading up to the game...

BTW, we are naming the far wing Chudshake Hill this week for sponsorship reasons... :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roys taking this like a walk in the park... Not good Roys... Respect...
Don't take it personally, this is what we are like every week. We are extremely laid back and like to deflect the pressure of playing by talking absolute rubbish about anything that comes to mind. We certainly respect the Furies (you don't win premierships if you can't play), we respect all our opponents. Settle back guys and enjoy the week, we don't bag out other clubs, we try and have fun with them. Come and join us for a Chudshake and we can listen to my Fleetwood Mac collection and watch Seinfeld reruns on Go.:D

Roys taking this like a walk in the park... Not good Roys... Respect...

How dare you accuse us of exercising.... Would much prefer a reference to food or chudshakes thank you...

How about...

Roys are taking this like they take pre made chudshakes.... :thumbsu:

Don't take it personally, this is what we are like every week. We are extremely laid back and like to deflect the pressure of playing by talking absolute rubbish about anything that comes to mind. We certainly respect the Furies (you don't win premierships if you can't play), we respect all our opponents. Settle back guys and enjoy the week, we don't bag out other clubs, we try and have fun with them. Come and join us for a Chudshake and we can listen to my Fleetwood Mac collection and watch Seinfeld reruns on Go.:D

I'd rather be tied up to a chair stuck listening to taylor swift. :eek: :p

I'd like to have Taylor Swift sing a different "song" than what she usually does. ;)

No i hate taylor swift with a passion.. That's saying something :p

Dude, If her sex voices is as annoying as her singing voice then i'd put a pillow on her face.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back