Official Match Thread Round 10 MOTR: Geelong Gumbies v West Coast Wonders @ House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Rick18

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
geelonggumbies.png
v
westcoastwonders.png

Ladder Positions

Code:
Team                    P   W   L   D   For  Agnst    %     Pts  Streak  L5   Change

1 Geelong Gumbies       9   6   3   0   871  751   115.98   24     1L    WWWWL   -
4 West Coast Wonders    9   5   4   0   749  833    89.92   20     1L    WLLWL  -2

Last Week

Geelong Gumbies 11.10.76 defeated by Baghdad Bombers 13.9.87 by 11 points
West Coast Wonders 9.6.60 defeated by East Side Hawks 11.16.82 by 22 points

Players to Watch

Gumbies: Peterss
Wonders: Kerrby

Pretty sure they're the only two that matter.

Teams to be in by Friday 9pm EST.

Come on Gumbies, big match this weekend...the Wonders are the only team we haven't beaten this season so lets end that record in front of our home fans.

GG10!!! :thumbsu:

MOTR -Check
At Home - Check
Peterss -V- Kerrby - Check

Gumbies always win at home and in MOTR's so this should be win here.

Looking forward to the newest installment of the Peterss -V- Kerrby battle...Bring it in Kerrby.....Kerrby is ghey! ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Peterss v Kerrby rivalry ay. The Gumbies will prevail this time around. Sitting top of the ladder we're going to become the breakaway leaders now.

As far as the OP goes, come gametime you'll see you should've added my name to that list :thumbsu:

Cmon Gumbies!

MOTR -Check
At Home - Check
Peterss -V- Kerrby - Check

Gumbies always win at home and in MOTR's so this should be win here.

Looking forward to the newest installment of the Peterss -V- Kerrby battle...Bring it in Kerrby.....Kerrby is ghey! ;)

Bring it in? Not sure Kerrby will be up for that. :p

I'm loving this attention on peters vs kerby from the WWW, i'll sneak under the radar and get 30 + possys :p

Sweet, 30+ turnovers that will result in goals for us. Thanks 2121 :):thumbsu:

1. Im not your compadre
2. Wonders will win.
3. Im not your compadre

Ah yes, but i thought Rule #1 of 'Defeat Club' was: You do not talk about Defeat Club. :thumbsu:

Also, the 8th and final rule: If this is your first time in Defeat Club... you HAVE to lose!

edward_norton5.jpg

"I understand now... in defeat, a member of the Wonders team has a name. His name is Frothies Mcveigh"

"HIS name... is Frothies Mcveigh"

"HIS NAME IS FROTHIES MCVEIGH"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back