Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
mountbullerdemons.jpg
v
geelonggumbies.png

Teams to be in by Friday 9pm EST.

Hopefully the sizes of the logos are indictive of the scores this week...:thumbsu:

Ok we have to do something.

Not just turn the team upside down, but go through and see who has been poor the last few weeks and move them around while keeping the inform players in their certain positions as they are doing well.

As the captain - your job Coons.

So it's top versus bottom. A win here would be a huge morale booster, though will require 100% effort in all 4 quarters. Not 3 like the last match.

So it's top versus bottom. A win here would be a huge morale booster, though will require 100% effort in all 4 quarters. Not 3 like the last match.
At this rate, I wouldn't count on a win. It will take a lot to beat the Gumbies.

Lets go Gumbies! Top -V- Bottom in this game -Should be an easy win but lets go out their and treat the deplorable dees with respect like we do with all sides and i have no doubt we can get yet another win in this game and continue to stay up the top of the table.

GO GUMBIES!!! :thumbsu:
GG10!!! :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

When is Mad Monday?:eek:

Ok we have to do something.

Not just turn the team upside down, but go through and see who has been poor the last few weeks and move them around while keeping the inform players in their certain positions as they are doing well.

As the captain - your job Coons.

Poor Doggies cracked it when Ninty made about 8-10 positional changes the other week. He'll blow a gasket when he sees the Demons make 18 this week, going by your rationale there cats2rise. :p

Gumbies lack that winning edge IMO.

Good point. Having won 6 of our last 7 means we have no winning edge whatsoever. We're no chance this week. :rolleyes:

Who am I kidding? The Demons could start now, and we'd still beat them. Of course, they'd be standing around for half the week waiting for us to kick out from full back after cats2rise does a Blighty and runs into an open goal, only to kick a point. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol at the bale of hay. Good time to come up against the Demons. In their turmoil and what not. Should ensure we continue our run at the top of the ladder for another week.

Lol at the bale of hay. Good time to come up against the Demons. In their turmoil and what not. Should ensure we continue our run at the top of the ladder for another week.
We're in turmoil? I thought that we were just s**t.

Now I'm really confused.

B: Bartel - Ghossein - swannies
HB: Double07 - Ninty - Stokes-Selwood-Prismall
C: RoJo Junior - 2121 - Marklar_33
HF: WaLkEr_ThE_StAr - ShaunDuggan - Buckets007
F: diablo14 - winty - Scared Scotland
R: RangaInTeal - Perth Swans - peterss
Int: eliiiza - Leet11

ShaunDuggan from CHB to CHF.
Leet11 from HBF to INT.
WaLkEr_ThE_StAr from C to HFF.
2121 from W to C.
Maklar_33 from HFF to W.
Ninty from CHF to CHB.
Stokes-Selwood-Prismall from INT to HBF.

B: Bartel - Ghossein - swannies
HB: Double07 - Ninty - Stokes-Selwood-Prismall
C: RoJo Junior - 2121 - Marklar_33
HF: WaLkEr_ThE_StAr - ShaunDuggan - Buckets007
F: diablo14 - winty - Scared Scotland
R: RangaInTeal - Perth Swans - peterss
Int: eliiiza - Leet11

ShaunDuggan from CHB to CHF.
Leet11 from HBF to INT.
WaLkEr_ThE_StAr from C to HFF.
2121 from W to C.
Maklar_33 from HFF to W.
Ninty from CHF to CHB.
Stokes-Selwood-Prismall from INT to HBF.

All those changes will please Doggies no end!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back