Oct 30, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
mountbullerdemons.jpg
v
southerndragons.jpg

Teams to be in by Friday 9pm EST.

ROFL at the bold, shhh don't tell the Dragons...:D:p

EBIAC is all over the place (his words) and just in case Coonster does show up, thee Demons go in unchanged from last week

Mount Buller Demons

B: Age of SMD - Alberton_Magpie - Demon Revival
HB: GoCattas - The Gold Coaster - DEMON PRIDE
C: Headless - TigerGlory - Joe King
HF: brettman135 - Deestroy - swans16
F: Dylz48 - cats2rise - CrowGirl74
R: cooney - EddieBettsIsAChamp - Freakie

Int: Surkin - thatday

Okay just to make it official the Dees go in unchanged

B: Age of SMD - Alberton_Magpie - Demon Revival
HB: GoCattas - The Gold Coaster - DEMON PRIDE
C: Headless - TigerGlory - Joe King
HF: brettman135 - Deestroy - swans16
F: Dylz48 - cats2rise - CrowGirl74
R: cooney - EddieBettsIsAChamp - Freakie

Int: Surkin - thatday

Not big enough mate.

TEAMS ARE DUE TOMORROW AT 9PM EST

Sorry can you repeat that?

Thanks.

Oh and go Demons and what not.

Freakie, give me back my pogo stick.

Sorry can you repeat that?

Thanks.

Oh and go Demons and what not.

Freakie, give me back my pogo stick.

No C2R, I've got big plans for it....

Dragons XX:

Code:
FB:   qwertyboy         Coin_Toss      cormick
CHB:  Zainta            Pie 4 Life     gibbsyspin
C:    Chezwick          Axel.          Ljp86  
CHF:  Strong and Bold   Nic Suban      Drewsy 
FF:   Lucky26           okeydoke7      beatlesmith  
R:    Big Bad Buddy     Cheetah        Shadow Man                 
Int:  Moo               15Petterd15      

Emg: wixism lukedarcy14 Absolute Gun Jedwards morton09 mightymightydogs  
     AFL Man scooter22

In: Nil
Out: Nil

No C2R, I've got big plans for it....

I heard you mutter something about 'revolutionising the pr0n industry' as you walked off... But I cant figure out what that has to do with a pogo stick and the Southern Dragons...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm glad to see you got the threads up Rick. Wasn't too much of a hassle getting the MOTR? Did it all depend on "submissiongate?"

Despite the late threads again, that team looks as sexy as ever. The Dragons are gonna prevail in the battle of fire. The Demons and The Dragons always produces some good banter (when we have more than 3 days to banter) but it will be the dragons breathing fire this week.

And my old club will find out first hand what a failure it was that they couldn't hold on to me.

I'm glad to see you got the threads up Rick. Wasn't too much of a hassle getting the MOTR? Did it all depend on "submissiongate?"

Despite the late threads again, that team looks as sexy as ever. The Dragons are gonna prevail in the battle of fire. The Demons and The Dragons always produces some good banter (when we have more than 3 days to banter) but it will be the dragons breathing fire this week.

And my old club will find out first hand what a failure it was that they couldn't hold on to me.

me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me

You care about you. We dont care about you.

Please move on. Its like Melbourne trading Brent Grgic to Geelong... I am sure they didnt really care when he came up against them the next season.

We got this. :cool::thumbsu:

Definition of this:
A pogo stick shoved squarely up...... i'll get a red card if I continue...

AM, you know what to do.:thumbsu:

:thumbsu:

me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me

Damn right. Does cooney still play full-back? If he does Okey will have 10 goals by half-time. :thumbsu:

Damn right. Does cooney still play full-back? If he does Okey will have 10 goals by half-time. :thumbsu:
No, Cooney is our ruckman, Am is our full back. I know you have trouble reading stuff so I have made the print extra large.

So you're at Full-Back now? Better make that 12 goals then. :thumbsu:
AM = Alberton Magpie. See named team on page one for future reference.

EBAIC's at Full-Back now? Cool. :thumbsu:

EBIAC is still flat on his back at Gibbs's place recieving EB's pogo stick after his performance last night.Sorry captain, but i couldn't resist it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back