Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
geelonggumbies.png
v
roysfc.png

Teams to be in by Friday 9pm EST.

Getting in now to name the side as im bust at uni most of tomorrow.

Round 13 Gumbies side:
**Subject to change before friday's cut off time**

B: mellowyellow - lewigie - swannies
HB: 2121 - Ghossein - Stokes-Selwood-Prismall
C: WaLkEr_ThE_StAr - RoJo_Junior - Buckets007
HF: Marklar33 - ShaunDuggan - diablo14
F: Double07 - winty - Scared Scotland
R: RangaInTeal - Perth Swans - peterss

Int: eliiiza - Shaucob_Burjan

Team Changes:

OUT - Ninty (Retired), Bartel (Omitted)
IN - mellowyellow, Shaucob_Burjan

Positional Changes:

lewigie from BP to FB
Ghossein from FB to CHB
ShaunDuggan from CHB to CHF
Double07 from HBF to FP
2121 from W to HBF
diablo14 from FP to HFF
WaLkEr_ThE_StAr from C to W
RoJo_Junior from W to C

SD gets first crack at the CHF spot vacated by Ninty's retirement....Bartel gets dropped as he hasnt been online on the forums since the first week of march...Diablo14 gets moved up the ground a bit more as he is a leader of the club so hopefully he'll get more of the ball up on the flank. mellowyellow and Shaucob come back in even though they arent active in these threads they have been online the last few days and posting in other parts of big footy so hopefully this will get them posting in here again!

For those of you who are midfielders as you can probably tell im rotating you all...Youll all get a crack in the guts and on the wings etc. 2121 is the next to be rotated back into the guts. Gota share the love around lads!

We cant afford lose 3 in a row so its time to bounce back infront of our sold out home crowd.

GO GUMBIES!!! :thumbsu:
GG10!!! :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

The side that shall take us back to victorious victory this week will be...

B - dannitori, PaulD, Roylion
HB – FattyLumpkin, Stocka, Bobby Beecroft
C – Roy Fitzlion, Mobbenfuhrer, Itsmyshow
HF – royboy2, don vito of Fitzroy, jakethepeg
F – The Lions Den, Fred, Mr Ripper
Foll – Fat Pizza, Reardo, Carn The Roys!
Int – Spazzallo, Slax

Changes: A few

Wow match threads are finally up :p

Gotta break the 2 win losing streak boys with a big win here. Looking forward to my '2nd' crack at CHF ;) But first as Nintys official replacement, looking forward to dominating with atleast 10 possesions and maybe a goal .....

Int – Spazzallo, Slax

Liking Fred at FF and Mobbs in the guts.

Like the team cap'n! Lew, back a week and already "promoted" to FB on the mighty Fred. Just remember those tricks we've worked on at training, stamping on toes, tieing shoelaces together etc.:thumbsu:;)

Come on backline, we almost saved the day in last weeks epic, but we need to stand firm against the Roys!:footy:

Int – Spazzallo, Slax

Really need to turn things around this week, I like the new line up, with Fat Pizza being one of the few guys that's performed week in week out Reardo and I will be seeing plenty of the ball.
I have to point out that I resent the implication that I'm shorter than Reardo, I'm over 6 foot ya know:mad:

Really need to turn things around this week, I like the new line up, with Fat Pizza being one of the few guys that's performed week in week out Reardo and I will be seeing plenty of the ball.
I have to point out that I resent the implication that I'm shorter than Reardo, I'm over 6 foot ya know:mad:
I'm not.:D

Carn Gumbies! Good game to get back on the winners list this one. Ready to fire and hopefully we can come away with a win :)

GG10!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going to go with the safe option and say that the Gumbies will have a bit more legs than the Roys. I believe that it will be even until about half time and then the game may blow out.
The way we are playing at the moment you could turn up at half time and still win.:eek:

Hopefully we return to form this week and give our supporters something to cheer about.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back