Official Match Thread Round 14: Baghdad Bombers v Mount Buller Demons @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 22, 2004
Safety Bay WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Brentford FC, Geelong Gumbies,
BaghdadBombersLogo.png
-V-
MBD.jpg

Ladder Positions

Code:
Team                  P   W   L   D  Pnlty  For  Agnst    %     Pts  Streak  L5   Change

1. Baghdad Bombers      13   8   4   1    0   1207  1100   109.73   34    3W   WLWWW  +1
6. Mount Buller Demons  13   5   7   1    1   1275  1188   107.32   21    1W   WLWLW  +1

Last Week

Baghdad Bombers 16.14 (110) defeated West Coast Wonders 12.9 (81)
Mount Buller Demons 25.9 (159) defeated Southern Dragons 12.9 (81)

Players to watch

Bombers: Kaan10
Demons: swans16

Teams to be in by Friday 9pm EST

Nothing can stop us now.

Except a red hot Demons team that kicked 25 goals last game or a .50cal slug to the head. But probably the 1st option.:p

Baghdad in form, I'm in form; unbeatable at the moment.

All the best Demons, it's going to be mighty tough for your mob. Just letting you all know early. That is all.

Baghdad in form, I'm in form; unbeatable at the moment.

All the best Demons, it's going to be mighty tough for your mob. Just letting you all know early. That is all.
Don't think that we'll make it any easier for you - we had three players kick four goals and one kick five last week, a top four spot awaits for us if we win, we're fired up.

Good luck on a great game, hopefully it's a ripper.

Desperately need to get back to back wins here, but won't be easy.
It wont be easy, but our biggest chance of the season rides on this game. It's all about the top four.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Baghdad looking for a comfortable 4th victory in a row here, we're on a roll, I don't think this rabble can stop us.

We are very skilled at beating the number one team, just ask the Gumbies...

We are very skilled at beating the number one team, just ask the Gumbies...
Ahh, good times...

We've made a regular occurance of beating the top side over the years. It's the lower teams that we struggle with. Ahh, who am I kidding, we ARE the lower sides. :eek:

Ahh, good times...

We've made a regular occurance of beating the top side over the years. It's the lower teams that we struggle with. Ahh, who am I kidding, we ARE the lower sides. :eek:

Does that mean I can hit you with a cricket bat?:p:thumbsu:

Great to come up against a team that's not full of idiots. Not saying they're any good a footy :) but at least the banter should be enjoyable.

Where is Amos?!

Sorry freakie....

Mt Buller Team Rule 8.13
If two team mates feel like hitting one another, the weapon of choice must be a frozen loaf of bread attached to a golf club.

Lets go Dees a position in the top 4 is on the line it will be hard against the top of the table bombers but I know we can do it.

Do you think that I need even more brain damage? The nacho binges are enough.

Eating nachos the normal way keeps your brain alright, but not the way the Demons do so...

Another easy victory coming up, do we actually get to play any decent sides? Its not good preparation for finals beating up on s**t teams

4 in a row here we come, lets hope the Streak doesnt end in the big matches

Getting a bit cocky there mate don't underestimate us or we will punish you

Remove this Banner Ad

Back