State of Origin SoO Round 1: Vic Metro -V- Allies @ The MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

The Allies have a good squad this year and i think we are a chance of taking this thing out...carn the ALLIES!!!

Vic Metro

B: Grockadoc - Equus - PowerIStough
HB: diablo14 - cormick - OldMav
C: HBK619 - doggiesin08 - Gilbert_Hodge
HF: WaLkEr_ThE_StAr - KaaN10 - Freakie
F: Joe King - EFL Boy - Carn the Roys!
R: cooney - EddieBettsIsAChamp (c) - Kerrby

Int: Dylz48 - Stocka

Carn the Big V.

That really is an ordinary Vic Metro team, which is good news for us, should easily smash these Vic scum and move on to bigger and better things.. Kinda like Reardo dumping Lara and moving on to that girl from the pussycat dolls... :thumbsu:

That really is an ordinary Vic Metro team, which is good news for us, should easily smash these Vic scum and move on to bigger and better things.. Kinda like Reardo dumping Lara and moving on to that girl from the pussycat dolls... :thumbsu:
Onwards and upwards IMS.:cool:

I'm still holding out for P!nk to realize I'm the one for her, she'll come around.

Onwards and upwards IMS.:cool:

I'm still holding out for P!nk to realize I'm the one for her, she'll come around.

Spot on young man.. All you can do is continue to follow my advice, hang about outside her house, go through her bins, follow her everywhere she goes, even carve her name into your skin, she will come around eventually... :thumbsu:

Will I get suspended when I beat this kid to a pulp in the SoO game?

Probably not, but hold no fear that both Reardo and my good self hold no illusions in gang busting you in this one.. You may be a Roys teammate, but this is SoO... So Reardo is certainly bringing the leathers....:cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking forward to this one and joining forces with pacey, IMS, Chez (or unilionsroaring or whatever it is now ;) ) Should be a cracker of a match but the Allies are fielding a very strong team. Expecting a win first up boys

Looking forward to this one and joining forces with pacey, IMS, Chez (or unilionsroaring or whatever it is now ;) ) Should be a cracker of a match but the Allies are fielding a very strong team. Expecting a win first up boys

Me too... Will be great teaming up with some of the greats of the competition.. We will win, but only because we are much better than Vic Metro..

Probably not, but hold no fear that both Reardo and my good self hold no illusions in gang busting you in this one.. You may be a Roys teammate, but this is SoO... So Reardo is certainly bringing the leathers....:cool:

Tag team Cage Match:
CTR and Freakie vs Reardo and IMS.

Sounds Kinky.

Yeah... Reardo and I are always up for going tags... :D
Hahaha.........Ain't that a fact. Speaking of which have you seen my hot pink lycra body suit? I was going to wear it this week.

Ummm will someone tell cooney they're not playing Vic country this week. They're playing the Allies. And they're gonna get smashed!
Yeah, wooh! Free drinks all around!

What is footyball?

These are just the leftover bunch that couldn't get enough players for their own state.

Too easy.

These are just the leftover bunch that couldn't get enough players for their own state.

Too easy.

I heard a rumor of inbreading within the Allies as well, I think the tasmaninas have the hots for each other..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back