Ladder Positions

Code:
TEAM               P    W    L    D    F       A           %         P
3. Allies             2    1    0    0    137     166       82.53       4
4. Vic Country        2    0    1    1    194     220       88.18       2

Last Week

Allies(9.7.61) def by Western Australia(18.7.115) at Aurora Stadium
Vic Country(11.6.72) def by Vic Metro(15.8.98) at Skilled Stadium

Teams in by tomorrow night preferabbly (Tuesday the 27th) however we wont penalise for late team sumission if they are done first thing wednesday etc due to threads going up late. (Was waiting on the SFA weekly results to be posted but doggies is MIA :p)

Country will go in Unchanged I will find a side and post it tommorrow but get this in now

B:Scared Scotland - Shallow - Bartel
HB: RoyBoy2- TLW - Cleishy
C: Frothies Mcveigh - Fred - ClarkeM
HF: Buckets007 - C2R - Winty
F: Gibbsyspin - CE41 - CuzEffect
R: BBB - BILC - TigerGlory
Int: Demon Pride - Drewsy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The likely side for round 3.

Changes have been made according to the sim ability.

FB: Aidincdaman Gippy The Majestic

HB: Axel. PHX (VC) BipolarBear

C: SausageRoll Pacemaker(VC) ItsMyShow

HF: Marklar_33 Fuji_Rock TheStinger

F: RangaInTeal ShaunDuggan 2121

Foll: Perth Swans RoaringUniLions(C) Reardo44

INT: CrowGirl74 Loopy_Cam

IN: Nil
OUT: Nil

Sorry TG there are a fair few positional changes this week

Cmon country, these boys can hardly scrap a team together

Us??? We were one of the first to put a team together... We even had to give you guys our left overs (Frothies) just so you guys would get on the park.... :p

Lets ensure it's a fair sim TG:thumbsu:

Hahaha we are last currently, so I think I could be let off the hook as far as match tampering goes.

In all seriousness, it plays with the stats if I was to stop a game and do it again. If I was to sim 2 Vic Country games for us to get a win, then you would find that the Allies and Vic Country players on top of all the stats because they would have played 1 more game than the other two sides.

Im putting the stats up at the end of every game too. But its impossible for any match fixing due to the stats buggering up. :thumbsu:

Hahaha we are last currently, so I think I could be let off the hook as far as match tampering goes.

In all seriousness, it plays with the stats if I was to stop a game and do it again. If I was to sim 2 Vic Country games for us to get a win, then you would find that the Allies and Vic Country players on top of all the stats because they would have played 1 more game than the other two sides.

Im putting the stats up at the end of every game too. But its impossible for any match fixing due to the stats buggering up. :thumbsu:
Hmmmm, are you Ross Oakley?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back