Official Match Thread Round 18: Geelong Gumbies v Mt Buller Demons @ House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Rick18

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
geelonggumbies.png
v
mountbullerdemons.jpg

Teams to be in by Friday 9pm EST.

Lets f*** some s*** up for the Gumbies

Welcome to the House of Gumby Demons, prepare for hell. See what I did there...

Gumbies unstoppable at the moment 5 in a row and about to make it 6. I'm in career best form after a small downswing a few weeks ago and ready to help lead the side to another victory. Cmon Gumbies!

Gumbies Round 18 Side:
**Subject to change before cut off**

B: Scared_Scotland - lewigie - Stokes-Selwood-Prismall
HB: 2121 - Ghossein - Marklar_33
C: WaLkEr_ThE_StAr - RoJo_Junior - Buckets007
HF: One Eyed Sainter 66 - ShaunDuggan - diablo14
F: swannies - winty - rizzo
R: RangaInTeal - Perth Swans - peterss

Int: Bartel - Double07

IN: rizzo
OUT: mellowyellow

Positional Changes:

Bartel from HFF to INT
Marklar_33 from INT to HBF
One Eyed Sainter 66 from HBF to HFF
Scared_Scotland from FP to BP

Giving Marklar a game on the HBF for a change to see if he can get a bit more of the pill and have an impact on a game - Wanted to give him a midfield gig but our midfield is just to strong to change at the moment.

OES66 moves to a HFF for the first time since making his debut for - Hes been contributing well on the HBF going to try him on a forward flank to hopefully kick a goal or two :)

Bartel back to the bench as he was contributing well as an impact player off the bench for a few weeks there before Marklar wanted a bench spot so hopefully he continues to have an impact off the bench.

mellowyellow to get a rest after being in the side for a few weeks but not posting much - Has been replaced by rizzo who hasnt been in the side since early on in the season..He hasnt been active in the SFA but is very active on the forums and is a mod so hes always around hopefully this will get him posting occasionally on here.

Team may change between now and cut off however.

Lets keep the momentum going Gumbis and make it six in a row and stay on top of the table and at the same time all but end the Demons slight finals hopes.

GO GUMBIES!!! :thumbsu:
GG10!!! :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Good side. Moving me to the middle has been a revelation captain.

2 consecutive BOG performances in the middle, prepare for a 3rd :cool:

Cement our spot at the top of the table and effectively end the Demons finals chances. I rate the Demons (probably one of the only outside of their club that does), they knocked us off last time when we got too complacent. We're not going to let that happen again are we lads? Fire up Gumbies.

Hurry up Sunday, I'm running hot.

Mount Buller Demons

B: Age of SMD - Alberton_Magpie - Demon Revival
HB: GoCattas - The Gold Coaster - DEMON PRIDE
C: Headless - Joe King - TigerGlory
HF: brettman135 - Dylz48 - DylsDockers1995
F: cats2rise - CrowGirl74 - Deestroy
R: cooney - EddieBettsIsAChamp - Freakie

Int: Surkin - thatday

CrowGirl74 to full forward.
cats2rise to forward pocket.
Joe King to center.
TigerGlory to the wing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Demons to beat Gumbies yet again!:thumbsu:

Good luck Demons, as RoJo said we respect you guys and you did beat us last time around. This time we will be much more prepared, coming off a tough win against the Wonders and in front of our home fans at the House of Gumby..

GG10!! :thumbsu:

Good luck Demons, as RoJo said we respect you guys and you did beat us last time around. This time we will be much more prepared, coming off a tough win against the Wonders and in front of our home fans at the House of Gumby..

I expect a huge game from both teams. It wont be easy.

I expect a huge game from both teams. It wont be easy.

Big game here Gumbies!

Coming up aganist a quality side and will look to back ourselves after our fantastic win last week.

Go Gumbies!

Time for Duggan to get a bag full of goals, think this should be the week.......unless the sim decides to take me off in the 1st quarter for Marklar or Bartel ;)

Let us dominate the demons my fellow Gumbies :)

Yeah, another easy win coming up for the Gumbies!

Bring it on I say.

Excited to be getting a gig in the forward line. Hope I can get a few goals and make a good name for myself!

Let's go Gumbies for six in a row!!!

GG10!!!:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Giving Marklar a game on the HBF for a change to see if he can get a bit more of the pill and have an impact on a game - Wanted to give him a midfield gig but our midfield is just to strong to change at the moment.

How is Marklar going to get more of the ball on the HBF, since the Demons will be lucky to get the ball forward of centre? :confused:

Let's go Gumbies. Let's keep our momentum and steamroll the Mt.Buller Witches Hats as we continue on our march to our inaugural premiership cup. :thumbsu:

How is Marklar going to get more of the ball on the HBF, since the Demons will be lucky to get the ball forward of centre? :confused:

Let's go Gumbies. Let's keep our momentum and steamroll the Mt.Buller Witches Hats as we continue on our march to our inaugural premiership cup. :thumbsu:

You're right Winty, poor Marklar won't get much of the pill as EBIAC and my myself will be putting it straight over his head from the centre over and over and over again. Lets beat these pretenders yet again Demons!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back