Official Match Thread Round 18 MOTR: Fighting Furies v West Coast Wonders @ Punt Road

Remove this Banner Ad

Rick18

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
fightingfuries.jpg
v
westcoastwonders.png

Ladder Positions

Code:
Team                    P   W   L   D  Pen   For  Agnst     %    Pts  Streak  L5   Change  GB   Chase

4 West Coast Wonders   17   8   9   0   0   1498  1678    89.27   32    2L   LWWLL   -    -4    Ldr
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6 Fighting Furies      17   7  10   0   0   1533  1547    99.10   28    1L   WWLWL   -    -5    -1

Last Week

Fighting Furies 15.12.102 defeated by Baghdad Bombers 16.10.106 by 4 points
West Coast Wonders 13.13.91 defeated by Geelong Gumbies 14.13.97 by 6 points

Player to Watch

Wonders: CE41
Furies: PHX

Teams to be in by Friday 9pm EST.

Hasn't both of therse games been by under 6 points this year??? Which the Wonders have won both :D

Sydney vs West Coast Rivalry

Cruch time Wonders, need to get our run into the finals going! Had our 'bye' the last 2 weeks effectively so let's push hard now, win this game and then win, win, win right till we hold the cup aloft!

CARN WONDERS!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'd have to put your money on the Wonders.

ClarkeM interview with the Herald Sun's senior sport's journalist, Mike Sheehan.
MS: Well ClarkeM, on a scale of 1 to Marty Clarke, where would you rate you as a player?
CM: Well I'm definitely the best player in the league so I'd have to say Marty Clarke.
MS: After the game last week, how did the boys recover after such a narrow loss?
CM: Not sure. It's all about me.
MS: So how were you recruited to the Wonders from the Mt. Buller Demons back in 07/08 season?
CM: Well Mt. Buller were pretty gay so I thought **** it. Then Wonders were failing and I was fair awesome so I just thought I would turn them around. Obviously what I've done.
MS: But were they looking at you for weeks before the trade week is what I'm trying to say?
CM: Yeah that's right Mike. Hunt, the recruiting manager at the Wonders looked at me and thought I was good looking. It was just a bonus that I was... excuse me, AM the best player in the SFA.
MS: Do you try to follow in the footsteps of any AFL players? Such as Wayne Carey, Ben Johnson, Paddy Ryder and even Luke Ball?
CM: Certainly do Mike. Hunt was showing me around the club and told me actually I reminded him of Wayne. Kerr from West Coaster, actually, his name is Kerrby, my apology, he's not really important but anyway, he even said I resembled the Collindwood Backline by labelling my play as a replica of Harry. Ball's inspiration was something I couldn't go past either and there were a few words of wisdom from my hero, Ben. Dover, home of many England Rugby Union players, was a place I went to relax after hearing these words of advice and I found myself, after a while, looking like a D|ck. Ryder also stopped by my home and I was really pleased with his contribution.
MS: Well you certainly are a great footballer and man sir.
CM: Yeah I know.

You'd have to put your money on the Wonders.

ClarkeM interview with the Herald Sun's senior sport's journalist, Mike Sheehan.
MS: Well ClarkeM, on a scale of 1 to Marty Clarke, where would you rate you as a player?
CM: Well I'm definitely the best player in the league so I'd have to say Marty Clarke.
MS: After the game last week, how did the boys recover after such a narrow loss?
CM: Not sure. It's all about me.
MS: So how were you recruited to the Wonders from the Mt. Buller Demons back in 07/08 season?
CM: Well Mt. Buller were pretty gay so I thought **** it. Then Wonders were failing and I was fair awesome so I just thought I would turn them around. Obviously what I've done.
MS: But were they looking at you for weeks before the trade week is what I'm trying to say?
CM: Yeah that's right Mike. Hunt, the recruiting manager at the Wonders looked at me and thought I was good looking. It was just a bonus that I was... excuse me, AM the best player in the SFA.
MS: Do you try to follow in the footsteps of any AFL players? Such as Wayne Carey, Ben Johnson, Paddy Ryder and even Luke Ball?
CM: Certainly do Mike. Hunt was showing me around the club and told me actually I reminded him of Wayne. Kerr from West Coaster, actually, his name is Kerrby, my apology, he's not really important but anyway, he even said I resembled the Collindwood Backline by labelling my play as a replica of Harry. Ball's inspiration was something I couldn't go past either and there were a few words of wisdom from my hero, Ben. Dover, home of many England Rugby Union players, was a place I went to relax after hearing these words of advice and I found myself, after a while, looking like a D|ck. Ryder also stopped by my home and I was really pleased with his contribution.
MS: Well you certainly are a great footballer and man sir.
CM: Yeah I know.

Thanks Okey:p

Who's Mike Sheehan?

Sheehan is a idol in the world of Fantasy Football. Unlike Caroline Williams, Mike is able to bring great news to the world of SFA. You thinking of AFL are you? loser.
Common error...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back