Oct 30, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
mountbullerdemons.jpg
v
fightingfuries.jpg

Teams to be in by Friday 9pm EST.

Dear Demons,

Could you lend us a hand and allow us to use you as our step ladder to reach into the top 4? We figured that if we beat you by a large amount of points, say 105 points, we can reach into the top 4 with out superior percentage. In return, you will forever be remembered as the Step Ladder of the Furies. A worthy title for your worthy club.

Yours sincerely,

Fighting Furies xoxo

Dear Furies,

We may forward this letter to the league admin as we do not condone match fixing. We are crap enough when we try and take great offence in being asked to be even crapper. However, on second thought, Okey plays for the shagons and It would bring us great joy to see him retire without the premiership he so dearly wants. Meet me in the back room of the Conti hotel in Sorrentto and we can negotiate a deal...

Sincerely
Freakie (in no way am I speaking for the Demons leadership group).

Pfft, we dont need a bottom 2 team to help us make the finals, we will just belt then ourselves. Wont be hard. :)

B: Khan - Torohombre – kainokaino
HB:Tigersman - PHX (c) – tucker777
C: Bend_it_like_Cotchin (vc) – HBK619 – TheCuzEffect
HF: the ranger - Grockadoc – Ruthless Tiger
FF: tony_montana – rfctigerarmy – one_eyedtiger
R: Equus (vc) - hougie – Cleishy
Int: emperor - IDGAF

No change.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Demons will go unchanged.

If we can't win with what we have then we wont win for the rest of the season. Work with what we've got and make it into something special.

I have a pile of gunpowder and some matches, what do you have?

Not having the game up on time is just delaying the inevitable; A furies win. We will win this and we will be the premiers. It is just matter of time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back