Weight Training: Functional Strength

cptkirk

Premiership Player
Oct 6, 2009
st kilda east
AFL Club
Sydney
Re: Optimal Exercises and Optimal Techniques for Muscle Gains

the spiderman lunge involves torso flexion and is a mobility and dynamic flexibility exercise, nothing like walkign lunges really..they train different qualities

i'll be the first to tell everyone to lift heavier but it's not all about the wt you lift all the time...again they train different qualites

bilateral exercises (2 legs at the same time) train overall strength but they won't improve your dynamaic movement much

unilateral movements (lunges etc) train the 'movement' which for performance is more importnat...they also train more muscles then bilateral movements...if i could only do 1 lower body exercise for performance enhancement it would be a single leg exercise

with your can;t be bothered comment it sounds like you've hardly even done them which means you probably can't even comment on them, let alone say they're no good

what do you do squat or deadlift and go home? i bet you get into leg presses and leg curls too...nothing like the easy option

my stuff isn't really scientific, it is current and is conventional amoung all "good' trainers throughout the world

what you're after is a bodybuilding discussion which i won't bother with

do 3 sets of single leg deadlifts properly and try and walk the nexty day...like i said they train the movement which for football is running, decelerating, bending, picking up the ball and re-accelerating...i never stand still still and deadlift down to get the ball...

i'm 75kgs or so and have deadlifted 150+ on the bar, squatted with 130 on the bar (hardly squat anymore) and lunged with almost 70kgs which is probabaly alright numbers at best

never leg pressed though but i don't train much for size, if it comes it comes, doesn't worry me

had sex on fire

Debutant
Apr 19, 2009
around the tan
AFL Club
Gold Coast

my training is for footy and that is why alot of my exercies involve balance exercises and co-ordination whilst i may build as much muscle as a could i don't really want to i stil want be able to run
i still squat and on another day i do deadlifts so i'm doing those exercises.
as cpt kirk said try doing 3 sets of SL deadlifts and you will feel it more then 3 sets of deadlifts. trust me don't knock something untill you've tried

cptkirk, can you give me some examples of single leg exercises for performance? I am training for footy next season but at the moment I'm not doing any single leg exercises and would like to add in one or two.

Thinking of step ups or lunges at the moment but might give the single leg deadlifts a try. Would that be as an alternative to conventional deads or in addition to it?

I've also seen you mention reverse lunges here often - why those over 'forward' lunges?

What do you think would be the best single leg exercises for power/strength (particularly from a football perspective)?

cptkirk

Premiership Player
Oct 6, 2009
st kilda east
AFL Club
Sydney

I've just started lifting recently to try and gain some mass for footy since I'm 6ft and a measly 74kgs (was 70 before I started bulk eating)

jesus hitchy!!!

get a kfc variety bucket into you for goodness sakes

cptkirk, can you give me some examples of single leg exercises for performance? I am training for footy next season but at the moment I'm not doing any single leg exercises and would like to add in one or two.

Thinking of step ups or lunges at the moment but might give the single leg deadlifts a try. Would that be as an alternative to conventional deads or in addition to it?

I've also seen you mention reverse lunges here often - why those over 'forward' lunges?

What do you think would be the best single leg exercises for power/strength (particularly from a football perspective

split squats
reverse lunges
step ups
walking lunges
dynamic lunges (foward)
pistol squats
bulgarian split squats
single leg deadlifts

and there's plenty of variations you can add to them (deficits, bb, 1 db, overhead etc)

i'll go a top 2:

1a - pistols squats (unassisted, most functional movement you can get almost, uses all the stabilising muscles in every plane of motion)

1b - single leg deadlift (unassisted, trains the anti rotation function of the core as well, uses all the stabilisng muscles in every plane of motion)

forward lunges are simply harder as you need to decelerate your body then accelerate it back to the starting position

swiftdog

Premiership Player
Sep 26, 2005
melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood

jesus hitchy!!!

get a kfc variety bucket into you for goodness sakes

split squats
reverse lunges
step ups
walking lunges
dynamic lunges (foward)
pistol squats
bulgarian split squats
single leg deadlifts

and there's plenty of variations you can add to them (deficits, bb, 1 db, overhead etc)

i'll go a top 2:

1a - pistols squats (unassisted, most functional movement you can get almost, uses all the stabilising muscles in every plane of motion)

1b - single leg deadlift (unassisted, trains the anti rotation function of the core as well, uses all the stabilisng muscles in every plane of motion)

forward lunges are simply harder as you need to decelerate your body then accelerate it back to the starting position

You keep mentioning "working" stabilising muscles. I wouldn't say working more, recruiting. These stabilising muscles will not be undergoing the same workout the the prime movers will be. The load on the stabiliser muscles is not sufficient enough to ellicit hypertophy and the other muscular and metabolic adaptations that occur along with it. The movement patterns will get stronger due to neural adaptations however. Once the nervous system learns to coordinate the movements that are being performed in the exercise efficiently that's where strength is added to the stabilisers.

I'm not 100% sure how well these adaptations carry over to a football match. There's a whole bunch of motor control patterns involved in this but how will the stabilisers react to unexpected movements? During an exercise you tell your muscles when to fire and hence the nervous system can anticipate when to fire. The nervous system won't be able to anticipate during a game not to mention all the other functions that it will already be carrying out. What you're left with then is muscles with little muscular adaptations only trained to be strong in certain movement patterns.

Considering it's pre-season I would just aim to get strength into the muscles. No need to start specific training at this point in time. There will be some exceptions to what I wrote above of course. However, the actual muscles need to get strong, and working them only as stabilisers will not do that (not that i'm assuming that these are the only exercises that you would prescribe for the core).

James_Hutchy

Team Captain
Dec 16, 2008
WA Country Town
AFL Club
West Coast

rofl cpt :p I'm only 15 though so hopefully I'll fill out a bit soon and put on even more weight, I'm definitely getting bigger and heavier with what i'm doing now though, also last year I was like 5"8 and 65kgs.

cptkirk

Premiership Player
Oct 6, 2009
st kilda east
AFL Club
Sydney

if they're being recruiting they're working aren't they?

of couse the pime movers are at the mercy of the stabilises, that's the point...strengthen your weaknesses

you're telling me that 70kg lunges aren't get me, 75kgs in total bodyweight, bigger? goodness...some can't even squat that much

they carry over because football is played on 1 leg at a time, if your standing still you're not getting the footy...running is a unilatreal movement

the stabilises are the muscles keeping you injury free not the prime movers, that;s why there's abductor strains and op injuries...then once the stabilisers are shut off and dormant, the prime movers do all the work leading to quad tears and hamstring tears from lack of glute strength

remember that frenmantle bloke who looks 12 yrs old in the last round or whenever, he did his acl 50m off the ball turning to jog the other way...a claxssic example of dormant glutes (how that happened at a world class level sports team is beyond me) not being able to keep his knee out of internal rotation and snap, won't play till 2011.

you can't prepare the nervous system for every movement if that's what your saying but you can prepare the muscles byt strengthening them

i'm not sure what the fuss is about single leg training with you guys. even ronnie coleman did walking lunges and i've never said not to do deads and squats but you also need single leg work too...it's not sport specific at all...the prime movers still get a hell of a workout anyway as you'd do max effort first then single leg

core??? not sure where that came into it...you do know i'm talking lower body stabilisers don't you? not core stuff

Cats fan 16

Team Captain
Oct 8, 2003
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong

You keep mentioning "working" stabilising muscles. I wouldn't say working more, recruiting. These stabilising muscles will not be undergoing the same workout the the prime movers will be. The load on the stabiliser muscles is not sufficient enough to ellicit hypertophy and the other muscular and metabolic adaptations that occur along with it. The movement patterns will get stronger due to neural adaptations however. Once the nervous system learns to coordinate the movements that are being performed in the exercise efficiently that's where strength is added to the stabilisers.

I'm not 100% sure how well these adaptations carry over to a football match. There's a whole bunch of motor control patterns involved in this but how will the stabilisers react to unexpected movements? During an exercise you tell your muscles when to fire and hence the nervous system can anticipate when to fire. The nervous system won't be able to anticipate during a game not to mention all the other functions that it will already be carrying out. What you're left with then is muscles with little muscular adaptations only trained to be strong in certain movement patterns.

Considering it's pre-season I would just aim to get strength into the muscles. No need to start specific training at this point in time. There will be some exceptions to what I wrote above of course. However, the actual muscles need to get strong, and working them only as stabilisers will not do that (not that i'm assuming that these are the only exercises that you would prescribe for the core).

I would say i disagree with this...

This is exactly why you want to work the stabiliser muscles in the gym, as when they become 'stronger' or 'recruited' more easily, it becomes autonomic or automatic. In the gym you're not actively thinking to turn these muscles on, they are working so you don't fall over or lose balance. You're not going to think; 'cmon hip external rotators, counteract the internal rotation.' It just happens as they get stronger and will therefore become automatic in say a game of footy.
If you can do sport specific functional exercises than why not?

swiftdog

Premiership Player
Sep 26, 2005
melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood

if they're being recruiting they're working aren't they?

of couse the pime movers are at the mercy of the stabilises, that's the point...strengthen your weaknesses

you're telling me that 70kg lunges aren't get me, 75kgs in total bodyweight, bigger? goodness...some can't even squat that much

they carry over because football is played on 1 leg at a time, if your standing still you're not getting the footy...running is a unilatreal movement

the stabilises are the muscles keeping you injury free not the prime movers, that;s why there's abductor strains and op injuries...then once the stabilisers are shut off and dormant, the prime movers do all the work leading to quad tears and hamstring tears from lack of glute strength

remember that frenmantle bloke who looks 12 yrs old in the last round or whenever, he did his acl 50m off the ball turning to jog the other way...a claxssic example of dormant glutes (how that happened at a world class level sports team is beyond me) not being able to keep his knee out of internal rotation and snap, won't play till 2011.

you can't prepare the nervous system for every movement if that's what your saying but you can prepare the muscles byt strengthening them

i'm not sure what the fuss is about single leg training with you guys. even ronnie coleman did walking lunges and i've never said not to do deads and squats but you also need single leg work too...it's not sport specific at all...the prime movers still get a hell of a workout anyway as you'd do max effort first then single leg

core??? not sure where that came into it...you do know i'm talking lower body stabilisers don't you? not core stuff

It depends on how you define working. I'm defining it as doing enough work to undergo muscular adaptation. For example, traps and rhomboids are active stabilising in a deadlift but you're hardly going to train them by doing deadlifts. My main point is that a muscle that is stabilising isn't going to be undergoing muscular adaptation, there's not enough load on the stabilising muscles (they're stabilising the body, not directly involved in moving the resistance). I'm not comparing lunges to squats or deads, you can get great adaptations from lunges, but to say unilateral exercises over bilateral exercises as it makes stabilising muscles stronger isn't correct, the stabilising muscles aren't undergoing muscular adaptation.

You said to do single leg unilateral exercises as running is a unilateral movement. Further on you said "it's not sport specific at all"... but then "you also need single-leg work too". Why? I'm not bashing single-leg exercises, I like them and think you can get results with both, but there's no reason to say you must have a mix of both in your leg workout. I believe that the use of an exercise due to it's stabilising recruitment definitely comes under the banner of a functional or sport specific exercise.

What do you mean the stabilisers just "shut off"? Muscle strains occur when they can't handle the forces they're being subjected to. Adductor strains (in the groin region, we'll call them groin strains in general) occur usually whilst running, jumping or being in a severe stretch. How does OP come into this? It's a chronic injury caused by repetitive stress to the pubic symphisis, usually from kicking or twisting. Quadriceps tears have nothing to do with the gluteals. They occur when they are overstretched (usually falling on to a bent knee) or when contracted suddenly. Unfortunately, hamstring tears also have nothing to do with gluteals. Many theories as to why including: the sudden change from hip extensor to knee flexor, co-contraction with the quadriceps, lack of flexibility, faitigue, even leg length discrepencies.

The role of the ACL is to keep the tibia from sliding forwards, aka keeping the leg out of hyperextension at the knee joint. I didn't see the Fremantle incident but ACL's happen due to excessive external, not internal, rotation at the knee.

cptkirk

Premiership Player
Oct 6, 2009
st kilda east
AFL Club
Sydney

1 - all muscles undergo adaptation if they are subjected to a stimulis they otherwise can't perform...if a muscle/s need to stabilise 10kgs they will do so, if they need to stabilise 100kgs they will do so

2 - the stabiliser muscles being weak or getting fatigued easily are the one's that shut down a movement...for squats it's usually the core, for shoulder presses core and rotator cuffs and for bench press it's upper back and rotator cuffs to name a few...if the stabiliser muscles for each lift can't even stabilise the load then how can it even lift it? it can't and the body knows this so it automatically shuts down the prime movers to avoid any potential injury

3 - side to side discrepancies are where injuries come from...if you load differently through each side which everyone does (some more then others) then doing nothing but bilateral exercises reinforces this imbalannce increasing injury potential greatly...single leg movements are essential to evening this up as best as you can...if you have 1 sided lower back, hip and knee pain then a side to side discrepancy in the lower extremity is present 100% of the time

4 - getting back to point, when the stabilisers can't perform up to the task the prime movers work overtime leading to overuse, fatigue and injury...that is where soft tissue injuries come from and it is why most tears and sprains can be avoided...not all knees can some of them are simply freak accidents

5 - if there is an oveuse injury which most of them are in football (no one injures their glutes do they?) then you will always have an underperforming synergist or antogonist...as most football injuries quads and hams then the glutes are definately not up to par

cptkirk

Premiership Player
Oct 6, 2009
st kilda east
AFL Club
Sydney

deads 1 - 3 reps
back squats 1 - 6 reps
front squats 3 - 8
single leg stuff 6 - 8 reps
rdl's 6 - 12 reps
glute ham raises 6 - 10 reps

i think that's about right

swiftdog

Premiership Player
Sep 26, 2005
melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood

1 - all muscles undergo adaptation if they are subjected to a stimulis they otherwise can't perform...if a muscle/s need to stabilise 10kgs they will do so, if they need to stabilise 100kgs they will do so

2 - the stabiliser muscles being weak or getting fatigued easily are the one's that shut down a movement...for squats it's usually the core, for shoulder presses core and rotator cuffs and for bench press it's upper back and rotator cuffs to name a few...if the stabiliser muscles for each lift can't even stabilise the load then how can it even lift it? it can't and the body knows this so it automatically shuts down the prime movers to avoid any potential injury

3 - side to side discrepancies are where injuries come from...if you load differently through each side which everyone does (some more then others) then doing nothing but bilateral exercises reinforces this imbalannce increasing injury potential greatly...single leg movements are essential to evening this up as best as you can...if you have 1 sided lower back, hip and knee pain then a side to side discrepancy in the lower extremity is present 100% of the time

4 - getting back to point, when the stabilisers can't perform up to the task the prime movers work overtime leading to overuse, fatigue and injury...that is where soft tissue injuries come from and it is why most tears and sprains can be avoided...not all knees can some of them are simply freak accidents

5 - if there is an oveuse injury which most of them are in football (no one injures their glutes do they?) then you will always have an underperforming synergist or antogonist...as most football injuries quads and hams then the glutes are definately not up to par

1. I think we have different definitions of stabilsers. A muscle that is only stabilising will NOT undergo chronic adaptations. There will be no hypertrophy, no added sarcomere's in-parallel, no increase in pennation angle and no chronic increase in muscle glycogen stores.

2. What are you trying to say here? That the reason I can't get out my last rep whilst squatting is because my core is the limiting factor, for the shoulder press my core and rotator cuff is the limiting factor and for the bench press my upper back and rotator cuff is failing? The reason I can't get my last rep up during a bench press is because my triceps aren't strong enough as an example. For some people sure, they'll lose techique before the prime movers fail, but it isn't the same for everyone.

3. Doesn't this point come back to technique? Bilateral exercises performed correctly will correct imbalances. I've had right patellofemoral syndrome due to weak quadriceps in the past. When squatting unilaterally on my right leg it was apparent that I over compensated with hip rotation. I was told to do bilateral exercise to allow the right quadricep to catch up strengthwise to the left. If I can't do a unilateral bodyweight exercise with correct form how is the quaddie going to cope with extra weightbearing as well?

4. I listed the etiology of the injuries you mentioned previously. Again, you're just making a blanket statement that apparently is the cause of every injury.

5. Nope, there's no blanket cause of overuse injuries either.

cptkirk

Premiership Player
Oct 6, 2009
st kilda east
AFL Club
Sydney

1 - so they can't get stronger? the glute medius act as a stabiliser in a single leg stance...go tell ronnie coleman the glutes can't get bigger

2 - most of the time yes...if your tri's tire first, then bring them up...everything being even most people have the same weak links and "energy leaks"...all big bench presses will stress the importance of back work as accessory work and it's why you pull your scapulaes together before you lift off

3 - how can one leg catch up to the other if your wt bearing 60% to one side and 405 the other? the wt distribution doesn't just magically shift to the other leg with bilateral exercises...as stated bring up your weakness (single leg stability), don't run away from it

4 - yes i did and i'll do it again...weak glutes = injury sooner or later...of course everyone is different but everyone also has weak glutes...correlation no?

Cats fan 16

Team Captain
Oct 8, 2003
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong

1. I think we have different definitions of stabilsers. A muscle that is only stabilising will NOT undergo chronic adaptations. There will be no hypertrophy, no added sarcomere's in-parallel, no increase in pennation angle and no chronic increase in muscle glycogen stores.

2. What are you trying to say here? That the reason I can't get out my last rep whilst squatting is because my core is the limiting factor, for the shoulder press my core and rotator cuff is the limiting factor and for the bench press my upper back and rotator cuff is failing? The reason I can't get my last rep up during a bench press is because my triceps aren't strong enough as an example. For some people sure, they'll lose techique before the prime movers fail, but it isn't the same for everyone.

3. Doesn't this point come back to technique? Bilateral exercises performed correctly will correct imbalances. I've had right patellofemoral syndrome due to weak quadriceps in the past. When squatting unilaterally on my right leg it was apparent that I over compensated with hip rotation. I was told to do bilateral exercise to allow the right quadricep to catch up strengthwise to the left. If I can't do a unilateral bodyweight exercise with correct form how is the quaddie going to cope with extra weightbearing as well?

4. I listed the etiology of the injuries you mentioned previously. Again, you're just making a blanket statement that apparently is the cause of every injury.

5. Nope, there's no blanket cause of overuse injuries either.

1. Ofcourse stabiliser muscles can undergo hypertrophy, they are still skeletal muscle and make them work (even if it is through glut med stabilising a lunge, or transversus abdominus stabilising a squat or the scapula stabilisers like rhomboids and the RC stabilising a lat pulldown).

2. It definitely could be your limiting factor. If you had ridiculously strong gluts, hammys and quads (eg from leg pressing) but never squatted. If you had a crack at squatting, I guarantee your core would be the limiting factor.

If you have poor scapula control and want to pretty much do any upper body exercise, once it fatigues (and it will VERY quickly if it has no stabilising ability), a force imbalance will occur your scapula will 'wing', and you won't be able to continue due to either pain from impingement or just scapula stabiliser fatigue.

And again if you cant stabilise your hip stabilisers during a lunge, your alignment will be all over the place, so you will not be able to continue.

I'm not saying this is your problem. cause you probably have strong stabilisers, I'm just demonstrating how they can cause you too fatigue rather than your global muscles.

3. It's possible to give bilateral exercises to improve strength on a weakened leg. Eg. calf strain. You would begin with bilateral calf raises as the strained calf cant handle unilateral....
For patellofemoral though i probably wouldn't do bilateral squat, you would really need to go back to basics to turn on and strengthen (your probably inhibited VMo).

Can't be bothered answering the other two, but stabiliser muscles are VERY important to increase strength and to avoid injury.

J_Moore

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 8, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney

2. It definitely could be your limiting factor. If you had ridiculously strong gluts, hammys and quads (eg from leg pressing) but never squatted. If you had a crack at squatting, I guarantee your core would be the limiting factor.

I'm reasonably sure I can attest to this. I spent a good year on the leg press, and while not 'ridiculously strong' made some decent gains. Only been squatting for a few weeks, and I'm dripping with sweat by the end of them - but I'm barely feeling it in my legs (and it's not a technique problem). Can only assume it's a result of all the work my core and leg stabilisers aren't used to doing.

swiftdog

Premiership Player
Sep 26, 2005
melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood

1. Here's the problem. I consider the glute's a prime mover in squats (uni or bilateral), it helps to extend the at the hip joint during the concentric phase, so hence, a prime mover (as well as it's stabilising effects). But no, stabilising muscles (that are stabilising and that's it) will not go through muscular adaptation. The load on a muscle at the very least needs to be 70-75% of 1RM to ellicit hypertrophy.

2. I'll advocate doing upper back work as well to prevent muscle imbalances. TBH, I've never heard anyone say that you need to pull your scapulae's together, I do do that but just because it's the technique. The upper back muscle's aren't firing when this is happening, serratus anterior is firing eccentrically. Cats fan - again, I consider scapula movers in most upper body exercises to be prime movers, as a general rule of thumb if a muscle's firing isometrically I'll consider it a stabiliser. I'm not saying that stabiliser's can't fail, just that the reason of failure in every single isn't due to weak stabilisers.

3. Not all bilateral exercises are weightbearing. I can see where you're coming from but there was no point in me trying to strengthen my quad with a unilateral squat or lunge if I can't do the exercise properly. My pattelofemoral pain's gone, just did leg press for it (and yes, VMo was inhibited).

4. Weak glute's may eventually cause injury but that doesn't mean that the cause of every single quad and hamstring injury in the body is due to weak glutes. I'm very sceptical of this view especially as the glute's are working as a prime mover in pretty much all staple lower body exercises including, but not limited to, Squats, Deadlifts, Leg Presses, Lunges, Stiff-Legged Deads and Back Extensions.

It seems that a lot of this just depends on our descriptions of a stabiliser muscle.

cptkirk

Premiership Player
Oct 6, 2009
st kilda east
AFL Club
Sydney

1 - squats are a quad diminant movement, even box squats with a wider stance...hypertrophy and strength can be acheived with as little as 40% of 1rm in beginners...anything done frequently enough at high volume will elicit hypertrophy...look at mechanics forearms

2 - well you're leaving plenty of pounds on the bench if your not ressiting the eccentric through your back...if it's the right technique then shouldn't you have to do it? the upper back works as a stabiliser once again and if it doesn't then that bar doesn't come off your chest

3 - learn the exercise then strengthen the quad...gotta calf before you can walk

4 - if the glutes aren't activated which in most cases they aren't then they certaintly aren't taking a prime mover role in anything which is where your quads will squat for you and your lower will extend the hip for you so they get overworked and then get injured

An off topic (hopefully) simple question about calf raises - is it better to do these on a stepper where the heel hangs over the edge, or does it make no difference if these are done from the floor?

Sep 4, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne

An off topic (hopefully) simple question about calf raises - is it better to do these on a stepper where the heel hangs over the edge, or does it make no difference if these are done from the floor?

Probably find the fuller range of motion having the heel hanging off an elevated surface is better. Well, I find it harder and get sorer from it.

Cats fan 16

Team Captain
Oct 8, 2003
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong

As has already been answered, definitely do it off a step. Using a step allows the calfs to work not only concentrically (pushing up), but also eccentrically (being the muscle that controls the way down). Eccentrically is actually more beneficial in this case.

To Swiftdog, I still disagree that stabilisers can't hypertrophy. These muscles aren't undergoing 'strengthening' type training, they are used to increase their 'endurance', but will still increase in size.

Oberfuhrer Abetz

Senior List
Jun 25, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast

I have in the past couple of weeks tried to bring everything back to the basics on a Chest, Shoulders, Triceps/ Back and Biceps/ Legs 3 x a week split due to not being able to go to the gym 4x a week like previously.

Here is my last leg workout (can't remember the exact numbers but still pretty accurate):

Squat
1x5x60
1x5x80
1x5x100
1x3x120
1x1x130
1x1x140
1x1x150
1x1x160
1x1x165 (yay PR!)
2x15x80 (for a bit of volume)

SLDL
4x5x70

Oberfuhrer Abetz

Senior List
Jun 25, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast

Stiff leg deadlift, pretty much the same as a Romanian deadlift except you keep your knees locked out (at least to my knowledge thats the difference). I find it easier to keep my lower back from rounding than with RDLs for some reason, kinda counter intuitive I know but probably due to my big ass femurs.

cptkirk

Premiership Player
Oct 6, 2009
st kilda east
AFL Club
Sydney

the actual stiff legged version isn't great for the knees and doesn't get the glutes as good as the semi stiff variation for mine

good job on the pr

Back