Official Match Thread Preliminary Final: Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Rick18

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
baghdadbombers.png
v
fightingfuries.jpg

Teams to be in by Friday 9pm EST.

Bombers will cruise through....

Once again Furies will prove themselves the ultimate Finals players and will make it through to the Granny.

Hoping for another good game myself.

Let's fight hard boys and get into the Granny to bring home the back-to-back Premiership!

CARN' THE FURIES!

The two big clubs of the SFA face off. This is pretty much like the grand final since we all know Gumbies won't beat either of these two in the big one.

It'll be close but we should get home.

Good luck both sides, but I'm going to go with the Bombers this match, was going to go with the Furies. But bombers should cruise through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck both sides, but I'm going to go with the Bombers this match, was going to go with the Furies. But bombers should cruise through.

Wish you were here ;)

Once again playing as the underdog. We didn't fire up in the H+A season because we're saving it all up for the Final series.

We play for the SFA Premiership Cup 2010, not for the minor premiership.

Carn Furies. We're going to beat them and beat them goooooodd!!!

I feel a bit embarrased for the Bombers here. I mean, you've got to question their integrity because they are such a poor side.

Anyway, Furies to win obviously.

Furies peaking at the right time.

Ummm everyone knows the Furies and the Bombers take turns winning the premiership and you had your go last year.

Sorry, the script has been changed. This year is the Furies year again. You'll get your turn later on sometime in 50 years time.

Come On Dad's let's bounce back after our 4 point thriller game last week and march our way to the grand final!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back