Official Match Thread Pre-Season Round 1: Southern Dragons -V- Roys FC @ Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 22, 2004
Safety Bay WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Brentford FC, Geelong Gumbies,
southerndragons.jpg
-V-
gorillaslogo.jpg

Teams to be submitted by 8pm EST Saturday (The earlier they are in the better for boncer)

Winner progresses to round 2 whilst the loser takes part in an SFA sanctioned practice match

Agreed, BACCS.

This team is now confirmed as final.

Code:
B.    flea29              Fat Pizza           killer              
HB.   Roylion             Mobbenfuhrer        Kooka               
C.    ItsMyShow           Fred                3KZIsFootball       
HF.   royboy2             don vito of fitzroy Roy FitzLion        
F.    Duritz              Carn The Roys!      Secular Bicep       
Foll  FattyLumpkin        sblack              Reardo              
Int.  Maroon Goon         JakeThePeg

You love to spam PM inboxes aye Mobbs? :p

Shagons hey. Quick scroll through their preseason thread indicates they really suck.

I am quite happy and comfortable that we are playing the Dwagons first up, you know what they say... Play a second rate team, give them a smacking and build the confidence of your list... Great work Mobbs :thumbsu:

In all seriousness... Where is Reardo?? Its been a long off season, I miss you... :D

You love to spam PM inboxes aye Mobbs? :p

Shagons hey. Quick scroll through their preseason thread indicates they really suck.

That could possibly have been the quickest thread scroll of all time too sb.... Was there anything, anything at all, that resembled any form of real human life or intelligence in the entire thread???? :eek:

Alright Roys, I have the Nissota bus all fired up and working care of Reardo's vehicle rebirthing service, the Marsupilion is fed and sleeping in the back, ready to rip these pussies up............time to pick the team up!!

Reardo, name your location and bus stop!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heres Reardo and his second cousin preparing for the game.

633624749844881916-Ninjas.jpg
I'm only doing my ninjaing part time these days. I doubt these two are really ninjas as they don't appear to have any throwing stars or a bo staff.

...and if Donatello and David Carradine taught us anything its the usefulness of a good bo staff

Donatello suffered from acute arrogance.. He wouldn't be welcome on the Roys team bus... Mobbs is our arrogance factor...

I thought Rafael was heaps betterer... :thumbsu:

Is rubbing on the linament, and running the boundry. And shining up the Fire extinguisher :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back