B: Paul Stewart, Alipate Carlile, Nick Salter
HB: Tom Logan, Troy Chaplin, Matt Thomas
C: Kane Cornes, Domenic Cassisi, Travis Boak
HF: Cameron Hitchcock, Jay Schulz, David Rodan
F: Robbie Gray, Daniel Stewart, Brett Ebert
Foll: Dean Brogan, Danyle Pearce, Josh Carr
I/C: Mitchell Banner, Matthew Broadbent, Justin Westhoff, Andrew Moore
Emg: Jackson Trengove, Jasper Pittard, Chad Cornes

There are 9 players who are barely AFL standard, with some others who are bordering on that. Biggest bunch of battlers I've seen in quite a while.:eek: This team WILL finish last this year.

sympathy post

tumbleweed.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are 9 players who are barely AFL standard, with some others who are bordering on that. Biggest bunch of battlers I've seen in quite a while.:eek: This team WILL finish last this year.

Yeah, great call that, maybe you should analyze tiddly winks, coz footy is beyond you cavity head..

Adelaide "Road Kill" Crows

They exist to stink up the place

deadcrow.jpg

Lol.:D And where is your mate KARMA BUS hiding. Beaten by a rabble who went 0/9 and had to hire a rent a crowd!!!:rolleyes:

When you kick as s**t as we did, you will be able to make any side look half decent. We lost the game rather than Port winning it, our kicking was worse than s**t actually. Oh well, I guess that is what you get when a side treats that as their GF every year.:eek:

Damn, if only kicking the football were not such an important part of the game hey :eek:

When you kick as s**t as we did, you will be able to make any side look half decent. We lost the game rather than Port winning it, our kicking was worse than s**t actually. Oh well, I guess that is what you get when a side treats that as their GF every year.:eek:

excuses excuses....

No class BACCS

You mob was beaten like an egg, we cracked them open and scrambled them to death.

Your players had some very gutless moments, don't believe me? Read your own board

No class BACCS

You mob was beaten like an egg, we cracked them open and scrambled them to death.

Your players had some very gutless moments, don't believe me? Read your own board
And I disgree with a lot of the comments on our board atm. I couldn't care less what any of you nuffies say, we lost the game through our s**t kicking on goal early. It isn't an excuse, just a fact. And Richmond flogs, your teams just got thrashed by 83 points, you have no right to bag any other team. Look foward to another flogging next week.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back