Discussion Does anyone have a Adidas soccer template?

Remove this Banner Ad

ah damn i was just about to post some funny pic. No sorry cory I don't have an adidas soccer template - just a standard one I got off aidan.

So - does anyone have any other soccer templates that are easy to use in paint, like, our footy jumper ones?

Thanks.

Just trying to keep this at the top of the page

Does anyone know how to use these templates? I don't have photoshop, just paint.net and MS paint.. is it possible to use one of those programmes to edit the strips?

Does anyone know how to use these templates? I don't have photoshop, just paint.net and MS paint.. is it possible to use one of those programmes to edit the strips?

yeah, im sick of all u guys fortunate enough to have fotoshop making all these sick guernseys and leaving us paint guys in the dust without even giving as a hand

yeah, im sick of all u guys fortunate enough to have fotoshop making all these sick guernseys and leaving us paint guys in the dust without even giving as a hand
36aa87ab.gif

You can Download Adobe Photoshop off the internet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate, some of this boards' best designs have been made on MS Paint. Get a clue.

Sorry about that quote, I was annoyed coz gradients weren't working, so, anyone got those templates on paint.

Sorry about that quote, I was annoyed coz gradients weren't working, so, anyone got those templates on paint.

You won't find them in Paint format, because they were designed in Photoshop, for Photoshop.
They have Layers, which you don't get with other applications, so they just won't work.

I use Illustrator, these free programs like Paint and Gimp are something I don't know much about.
Does Gimp allow for Layers like Photoshop?

Gimp is very similar to photoshop, lacks a few of the features, but yes the main functionality is there, such as layers, pen tools, etc.

Just as Inkscape is similar to illustrator.

I don't use either of the free alternatives, I just know the functionality is there for those who do not want to buy the adobe products.

You won't find them in Paint format, because they were designed in Photoshop, for Photoshop.
They have Layers, which you don't get with other applications, so they just won't work.

I meant can anyone post a a soccer template for paint. Smeagle, you make all the templates for paint, don't wanna be a pain but PLEASE!!!!!

I'm not quite sure what you want here.
It is just a sleeve extension onto the AFL adidas template - of which I am yet to make the 2011 version - or an interpretation of an adidas soccer strip, like Chelsea or Liverpool, complete with the 3-stripes?

If it was the former I'm sure you have enough paint expertise to draw some lines for yourself, as that is all I would be doing anyway.

I'm afraid there is no such thing as a generic manufacturer template in world soccer like there is in footy - though there almost used to be in the early naughties (Nike World Cup kits etc.)
There are now as many templates as there are individual designs - though certain motifs (like Nike's current "lightning bolt") are retained consistently for a season or so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back