-V-
roysfc.png

Team submission cut off time is Friday 9PM EST

Matches : 17

Wins :FUR : 8 , ROY : 9 , Draws : 0
Home :FUR : 4 , ROY : 6 , Draws : 0
Away :FUR : 3 , ROY : 3 , Draws : 0
Finals :FUR : 1 , ROY : 0 , Draws : 0

FUR biggest winning margin : 57 (FURROY08.02S)
ROY biggest winning margin : 42 (FURROY11.01S)

FUR Highest score : 143 (Rd 16, Season 08)
FUR Highest home score : 143 (Rd 16, Season 08)
FUR Highest away score : 135 (Rd 19, Season 06)
FUR Highest finals score : 65 (Rd PF, Season 07)
ROY Highest score : 132 (Rd 16, Season 08)
ROY Highest home score : 100 (Rd 12, Season 05)
ROY Highest away score : 132 (Rd 16, Season 08)
ROY Highest finals score : 62 (Rd PF, Season 07)

Longest winning streak (FUR) : 4 (Rd PF, 07 to Rd 16, 08)
Longest winning streak (ROY) : 5 (Rd 07, 03 to Rd 01, 05)

MATCH BY MATCH :
================
Rd 07, 03 ROY 11.12.78 FUR 6.11.71 (ROY)
Rd 16, 03 FUR 9.10.64 ROY 7.11.89 (ROY)
Rd 03, 04 ROY 13.10.88 FUR 9.15.87 (ROY)
Rd 16, 04 FUR 13.9.87 ROY 12.12.126 (ROY)
Rd 01, 05 FUR 13.13.91 ROY 11.20.110 (ROY)
Rd 12, 05 ROY 15.10.100 FUR 12.13.103 (FUR)
Rd 08, 06 FUR 14.9.93 ROY 11.15.111 (ROY)
Rd 19, 06 ROY 13.16.94 FUR 14.15.135 (FUR)
Rd 06, 07 ROY 11.17.83 FUR 7.10.70 (ROY)
Rd 18, 07 FUR 19.12.126 ROY 13.11.131 (ROY)
Rd PF, 07 ROY 9.8.62 FUR 6.5.65 (FUR)
Rd 02, 08 FUR 17.18.120 ROY 5.15.63 (FUR)
Rd 08, 08 FUR 12.9.81 ROY 8.11.77 (FUR)
Rd 16, 08 FUR 22.11.143 ROY 17.6.132 (FUR)
Rd 01, 11 FUR 12.8.80 ROY 16.8.122 (ROY)
Rd 08, 11 ROY 11.11.77 FUR 8.9.87 (FUR)
Rd 15, 11 FUR 12.13.85 ROY 8.6.72 (FUR)

Furies last team provision : post 58
Roys last team provision : post 8

Re: Round 1: Fighting Furies -V- Roys FC @ Punt Road

Ahhh, The roys.. Might aswell start with a big win. Furires by 20 goals. :cool:

**** yeah. Bring the real stuff on. Roys to take no mercy in dismantling the Furies.

**** yeah. Bring the real stuff on. Roys to take no mercy in dismantling the Furies.

You'd have a better chance of dismantling a lego block than dismantling the brute strength that is the furies. :thumbsu:

Finally... The moment we have all been waiting for... The kick off to one of the most highly anticipated seasons in recent memory... The Roys and the Furies kicking off their seasons... :thumbsu:
I am almost as excited as Reardo in a strip joint, or CTR in a brothel... Or TheCuzEffect in a room full of trannies... :D

After a solid preseason where the Roys have been able to slot back into a drinking routine, but as usual, not take this pre season stuff too seriously, the Roys have had some solid contributors. Mobbs has been his usual dominant self, while sblack, Reardo, royboy, Fattylumpkin and CTR have been rocking the threads to an inch of their lives..

Speaking of within an inch of their lives.. I would like to apologise up front to the Furies for the smacking that they are about to receive... Thanks for coming :cool:

This is obviously another attempt by the powerbrokers that control the SFA (Gestappo like) to drive the Roys FC out of the competition. Making us take on the defending premiers in the first round? Anyway, we accept the challenge. Bring it on Furies.:mad:

meh Reardo they're our bitches. Its statistical.

The Roys team for Rd 1, Ssn 12:

Code:
B.    Secular Bicep       Fat Pizza           killer              
HB.   [COLOR="Red"]Kooka[/COLOR]               Mobbenfuhrer        Lionsman            
C.    ItsMyShow           Fred                3KZIsFootball       
HF.   Maroon Goon         Carn The Roys!      Roy FitzLion        
F.    [COLOR="Red"]don vito of fitzroy[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Roylion[/COLOR]             royboy2             
Foll  FattyLumpkin        Reardo              sblack              
Int.  flea29              JakeThePeg

Three-way shuffle of Kooka from FP to HBF, RoyLion from HBF to FF, and don vito from FF to FP.

So I guess my suggestion of adding a "who will win" poll to each thread has bitten the dust from the get-go.

It looks that way, which is unfortunate.. Because I liked the idea... I thought it would be a winner.... :thumbsu:

This is obviously another attempt by the powerbrokers that control the SFA (Gestappo like) to drive the Roys FC out of the competition. Making us take on the defending premiers in the first round? Anyway, we accept the challenge. Bring it on Furies.:mad:

I actually think they have done this deliberately so that we could send that message that we were talking about only last week.. Nice and loud and clear.... Its well and truly on like Donkey Kong... We are kicking this one off loud and proud... Screw taking it one week at a time, this is week one on the road to our premiership!!!

I'd asked Peterss about a thousand times to include proper stats after his practice matches, without success, so I dunno why I had such high hopes for this other concept :(

Anyways, he might be crap, but he's not as crap as the Furies.

Nevertheless, the Fighting Furies have been improving over the last few seasons, and may even feel they have a sniff of evening up the stakes with us. They're an up-and-coming side, starting to get runs on the board (especially against the other sides) and we won't be intending to take them lightly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nevertheless, the Fighting Furies have been improving over the last few seasons, and may even feel they have a sniff of evening up the stakes with us. They're an up-and-coming side, starting to get runs on the board (especially against the other sides) and we won't be intending to take them lightly.

Oh... Really!!! :confused:

That was exactly how Reardo and I had decided that we were taking them... Lightly... And possibly from behind!!!

Reardo... Change of plans.. We have to take them heavily and with a bit of grunt... :cool:

Oh... Really!!! :confused:

That was exactly how Reardo and I had decided that we were taking them... Lightly... And possibly from behind!!!

Reardo... Change of plans.. We have to take them heavily and with a bit of grunt... :cool:

I'll give the lawyers a heads up. We're proberbly going to be defending a few assult charges after this game.

I'll give the lawyers a heads up. We're proberbly going to be defending a few assult charges after this game.

That is probably a good idea... There will be a mugging.... :cool:

Early start again..... After 4 goals in the Presaeson Cup - a home and away match against the old enemy might just be the rest I need. Lets Roar ....... Furies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back