Hooray for FOXTEL

Remove this Banner Ad

Since I seem to be the only person actually from Geelong on this board at the moment, Yes HOORAY for Foxtel!

We can't even get Optus vision down here, but we can get Foxtel. Next time a special rate comes in the mail, I WILL subscribe.

Hooray for the Murdochs.........MY GOD WHAT AM I SAYING!

I wish the audio didn't come back because therefore we wouldn't had to have put up with the four quarters of pro-Hawthorn commentary.

Woot? I gather your another unhappy with Dwayne Russell?

I heard Craig Hutchinson's bake at DR last night, sounds like DR is not welcome in Geelong.

Woot? I gather your another unhappy with Dwayne Russell?

I heard Craig Hutchinson's bake at DR last night, sounds like DR is not welcome in Geelong.

Never been a fan of his style.

The fact that he's alienated himself from the club due to a variety of reasons is probably a fair explanation for his rather biased calling today.

Does Parkin still have a role at your club?

I wish the audio didn't come back because therefore we wouldn't had to have put up with the four quarters of pro-Hawthorn commentary.

i was watchin' it at a pub so the concentration on what they were exactly saying didn't figure into it.

and i loathe ad's so much that i couldn't care what they say. it's nice to have four full quarters, uninterupted.

Wouldnt surprise me. Said 'we' a lot in reference to the Hawks.

Notice the way he creamed himself everytime a Dawk laid a tackle ?
The way the old fart was waffling on you would've thought the Dawks had 50 more tackles than us.In fact they had less than us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Left the sound off for most of the telecast.
Duuuwayne's entry on Wikipedia is amusing: Might be deleted though.
Dwayne Russell (born March 4, 1965) is a former Australian rules footballer and currently a commentator of the sport.
Russell was a weak forward who played for the Port Adelaide Football Club in the SANFL, before crossing over to VFL club Geelong in 1987. He played 50 games for 51 goals until he was removed from the club in 1991 for trying to pass himself off as Gary Ablett's younger, better looking, but less talented brother at Geelong Nightclubs. Following his retirement he was meant to be the captain-coach of Colac- Coragulac for 1992. However, he appeared at only two training sessions, collecting the $3,000 dollars to undertake the role. On the eve of his first match, he quit his position when he discovered that the Colac-Coragulac Football Club had not installed a solarium in the team rooms, as per his persistent requests. The job later went to Michael Roberts, whom pundits had always considered to have a far greater tactical nous and grasp of the game than Russell.

[edit]

On the eve of his first match, he quit his position when he discovered that the Colac-Coragulac Football Club had not installed a solarium in the team rooms, as per his persistent requests. The job later went to Michael Roberts, whom pundits had always considered to have a far greater tactical nous and grasp of the game than Russell.
:D

Whoever wrote that should apply for a job as a comedy writer for Rove or The Wedge,although I doubt those shows accept quality comedy writers.

Left the sound off for most of the telecast.
Duuuwayne's entry on Wikipedia is amusing: Might be deleted though.
Dwayne Russell (born March 4, 1965) is a former Australian rules footballer and currently a commentator of the sport.
Russell was a weak forward who played for the Port Adelaide Football Club in the SANFL, before crossing over to VFL club Geelong in 1987. He played 50 games for 51 goals until he was removed from the club in 1991 for trying to pass himself off as Gary Ablett's younger, better looking, but less talented brother at Geelong Nightclubs. Following his retirement he was meant to be the captain-coach of Colac- Coragulac for 1992. However, he appeared at only two training sessions, collecting the $3,000 dollars to undertake the role. On the eve of his first match, he quit his position when he discovered that the Colac-Coragulac Football Club had not installed a solarium in the team rooms, as per his persistent requests. The job later went to Michael Roberts, whom pundits had always considered to have a far greater tactical nous and grasp of the game than Russell.

[edit]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I was laughing for like 5 minutes non-stop :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back