Official Match Thread S12 Round 3: Baghdad Bombers -V- Southern Dragons @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 22, 2004
Safety Bay WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Brentford FC, Geelong Gumbies,
lbb.png
V
lsd.jpg

Teams due by 9pm EST Friday the 27th August

Matches : 17

Wins :BOM : 7 , DRA : 10 , Draws : 0
Home :BOM : 3 , DRA : 5 , Draws : 0
Away :BOM : 4 , DRA : 5 , Draws : 0
Finals :BOM : 0 , DRA : 0 , Draws : 0

BOM biggest winning margin : 43 (DRABOM08.06S)
DRA biggest winning margin : 72 (BOMDRA08.12S)

BOM Highest score : 132 (Rd 06, Season 08)
BOM Highest home score : 125 (Rd 20, Season 06)
BOM Highest away score : 132 (Rd 06, Season 08)
BOM Highest finals score : 0 ()
DRA Highest score : 150 (Rd 12, Season 08)
DRA Highest home score : 147 (Rd 21, Season 05)
DRA Highest away score : 150 (Rd 12, Season 08)
DRA Highest finals score : 0 ()

Longest winning streak (BOM) : 3 (Rd 17, 10 to Rd 11, 11)
Longest winning streak (DRA) : 3 (Rd 10, 05 to Rd 09, 06)

MATCH BY MATCH :
================
Rd 10, 05 BOM 10.10.70 DRA 6.11.71 (DRA)
Rd 21, 05 DRA 22.15.147 BOM 13.15.99 (DRA)
Rd 09, 06 DRA 16.9.105 BOM 7.4.64 (DRA)
Rd 20, 06 BOM 19.11.125 DRA 13.15.117 (BOM)
Rd 02, 07 BOM 13.8.86 DRA 9.13.91 (DRA)
Rd 14, 07 DRA 15.16.106 BOM 7.16.88 (DRA)
Rd 06, 08 DRA 13.11.89 BOM 13.18.132 (BOM)
Rd 12, 08 BOM 11.12.78 DRA 16.6.150 (DRA)
Rd 19, 08 BOM 14.15.99 DRA 6.11.101 (DRA)
Rd 07, 09 BOM 14.10.94 DRA 11.17.83 (BOM)
Rd 16, 09 DRA 9.11.65 BOM 10.16.100 (BOM)
Rd 03, 10 DRA 17.16.118 BOM 9.11.77 (DRA)
Rd 10, 10 BOM 8.13.61 DRA 11.3.75 (DRA)
Rd 17, 10 DRA 8.11.59 BOM 5.13.73 (BOM)
Rd 04, 11 DRA 11.9.75 BOM 11.12.102 (BOM)
Rd 11, 11 BOM 15.10.100 DRA 8.7.61 (BOM)
Rd 18, 11 DRA 17.8.110 BOM 13.17.101 (DRA)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, and most of them were ungrateful, disloyal little ****ers.....

Carn the Dragons, time to tear Okey's hamstrings apart!
Haha at least Iwas grateful. I enjoyed my time at the Dragons. For whatever reason though I needed another change and thought the Bombers was the best fit. I wish you guys all the best while my hamstrings tear you guys apart this week :)

Haha at least Iwas grateful. I enjoyed my time at the Dragons. For whatever reason though I needed another change and thought the Bombers was the best fit. I wish you guys all the best while my hamstrings tear you guys apart this week :)

What a load of bullshit. You announced your intentions to retire midway through last season and kept on that path right up until the Dragons played their final game. There were endless posts about your retirement, mostly from yourself and you gave a myriad of reasons why you weren't going to come back to the SFA for the forseeable future. There was certainly nothing ever indicated about needing a "change of scene". Your "retirement" was nothing more than hoax, not only did you lie to myself but you also lied to the other Dragons players and the club as a whole with your continued chat about retiring at the end of the last season only to come back a few months later with another new club. Personally I think you retired, realised that you needed some involvement in the SFA in whatever form and decided to come back to the Bombers when most of the other sides had filled their squads with fresh players.

The continued crap you spout does yourself no favours at all, personally you're nothing more than a self-absorbant attention seeker. I can see why you have burnt a lot of bridges within this competition.

What a load of bullshit. You announced your intentions to retire midway through last season and kept on that path right up until the Dragons played their final game. There were endless posts about your retirement, mostly from yourself and you gave a myriad of reasons why you weren't going to come back to the SFA for the forseeable future. There was certainly nothing ever indicated about needing a "change of scene". Your "retirement" was nothing more than hoax, not only did you lie to myself but you also lied to the other Dragons players and the club as a whole with your continued chat about retiring at the end of the last season only to come back a few months later with another new club. Personally I think you retired, realised that you needed some involvement in the SFA in whatever form and decided to come back to the Bombers when most of the other sides had filled their squads with fresh players.

The continued crap you spout does yourself no favours at all, personally you're nothing more than a self-absorbant attention seeker. I can see why you have burnt a lot of bridges within this competition.
From that endless amount of sooking, all I read was the contradiction. You accuse me of being a liar about my intentions to retire, then say that I did intend to retire but changed my mind. Which one is it? You're usually good for two posts a week, so maybe couple your response with the naming of the team.

Oh and FWIW I did completely intend on retiring. I was always going to have some involvement in the SFA but it was not going to be as a player. I was dedicating most of my time to the RFFL where I was a captain. My situation has since changed. I am no longer captain, so I thought I might as well come back and play here if i'm going to stick around.

If I was being attention-seeking, why wasn't there a big song and dance about my comeback? It was completely low-key, I thought about where I should play, and I wanted to help build a club back to it's potential. I chose the Bombers. No song and dance, no attention seeking, I just changed my mind.

Read about it in my biography :)

From that endless amount of sooking, all I read was the contradiction. You accuse me of being a liar about my intentions to retire, then say that I did intend to retire but changed my mind. Which one is it? You're usually good for two posts a week, so maybe couple your response with the naming of the team.

You're a bullshit artist, perhaps retiring was part of your plan to return with another club, I don't know. It would have been fine if you told me that you wanted to go to another club rather than pull the whole retiring charade and have a teary farewell in the last two weeks of the previous season.

By the way, I don't need to make 100 posts a week about myself proclaiming how awesome I am. It's all about quality over quantity and adding to the competition's prestige.

okeydoke7 said:
Oh and FWIW I did completely intend on retiring. I was always going to have some involvement in the SFA but it was not going to be as a player. I was dedicating most of my time to the RFFL where I was a captain. My situation has since changed. I am no longer captain, so I thought I might as well come back and play here if i'm going to stick around.

Yeah okay mate.

okeydoke7 said:
If I was being attention-seeking, why wasn't there a big song and dance about my comeback?

Your comeback has lasted a grand total of one game and you've already started a biography thread about yourself when you've played not more than three seasons here. No song and dance mate? Todd McKenney would be proud of the way you've danced on this board lately.

okeydoke7 said:
It was completely low-key, I thought about where I should play, and I wanted to help build a club back to it's potential. I chose the Bombers. No song and dance, no attention seeking, I just changed my mind.

Read about it in my biography :)

Yeah, no song and dance at all. :rolleyes:

C'mon Shagons, it's time to get off the mark, and who better to beat then the Bombers? Let's not just win, but let's murder them!

Dragons XX:

Code:
FB:   indieswan96       Coin Toss            AUSSIE GUN       
HB:   gibbsyspin        shepp                PowerIStough 
C:    RoaringUniLions   Big Bad Buddy        Ljp86 
HF:   BACCS             aRT8t                Cheetah           
F:    stantonLEGEND     YouDontKnowJack      half_back_flank      
R:    Shadow Man        Axel.                The Lone Wolf
Int:  Zainta            bipolarbear     

Emg: Pie 4 Life Bayer KruZin pogix cormick jimmyeow

In: Nil
Out: Nil