Official Match Thread S12 Round 4 MOTR: West Coast Wonders -V- East Side Hawks @ Subiaco

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Wonders team-mates. I am looking in having a posting bye this week. Don't take it the wrong way I will still post about 3 or 4 times in here which should be more than our opponent's total posts, but I just don't want to waste my time with such an inferior posting oppenent. No offense Hawks.

Must be next week cos they will lose this, they have no chance. I guess they then have to wait 2 weeks becuase they won't be on a winning streak to extend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Wonders team-mates. I am looking in having a posting bye this week. Don't take it the wrong way I will still post about 3 or 4 times in here which should be more than our opponent's total posts, but I just don't want to waste my time with such an inferior posting oppenent. No offense Hawks.
You're missing the concept of a "bye".

And why would we take offence, it's the best news this thread could've had ;)

Big game this week, Kerrby's first game against the Wonders since having a tantrum.

That douchebag wont even turn up...wont be sighted all week

Weak. As. Piss.

Big game this week, Kerrby's first game against the Wonders since having a tantrum.

Pacemaker to line up on Kerrby?

We shall see.

Interesting times as I here I am playing Full forward this week CE after your SFA behind leading performance :D.

That douchebag wont even turn up...wont be sighted all week

Weak. As. Piss.

Don't worry he will get a PM soon enough and will be here his trademark

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobzzzzzzzzzzzzz

looooooooooooooollzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

teh noooooooooooooobzzzzzzz

:D:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back