Official Match Thread S12 Round 5: Baghdad Bombers vs West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Boncer did you really have to give the Wonders two posting byes in a row? Its just getting silly now.

So bombers what happened to Juddster? Did the whole "i poopooed in my pants" quote see him in red? He is about 10 and you guys took him on. For shame.

Lets hope for the bombers sake that you can improve on your stinky performance.

So bombers what happened to Juddster? Did the whole "i poopooed in my pants" quote see him in red? He is about 10 and you guys took him on. For shame.

Lets hope for the bombers sake that you can improve on your stinky performance.

Are you really 21? Because that just makes things even funnier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The hawks and bombers should just merge. They are just a joke now. But still being the two POWERHOUSES they are I doubt this will happen.

The hawks and bombers should just merge. They are just a joke now. But still being the two POWERHOUSES they are I doubt this will happen.

Yeah it's good having a good reputation. Unfortunately for you (but fortunately for the rest of the league), if your club ever had a down period they'd be kicked out of the league in a heartbeat.

Yeah it's good having a good reputation. Unfortunately for you (but fortunately for the rest of the league), if your club ever had a down period they'd be kicked out of the league in a heartbeat.

There already has been down moments and the club wasn't kicked out of the league.

But you know, apart from that it's all good.

The wonders had a down period Ricko. Thats why theres no longer a team called the Seventh Wonders. ;)

Whats the name of the mob you work for?

I just hope we can beat two people this week. It is an improvement from last year where there was one poster.

Time for the mass PM loopy?

The wonders had a down period Ricko. Thats why theres no longer a team called the Seventh Wonders. ;)

Whats the name of the mob you work for?

Ah but Pacemaker never played for the Seventh Wonders though. When Loopy says to Pacemaker, 'your team', he doesn't mean the Seventh Wonders cause Pacemaker never had anything to do with that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back