Online Survey on Jumper & Logo Design

Remove this Banner Ad

snoopdd

Rookie
Jun 1, 2007
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
A quick online survey and questionnaire is up and running to gather some opinion on the changes to the Fremantle jumper and logo design, in a non-scientific or market engineering type of way.

Click here to go to the survey.

I am not qualified in marketing, advertising or web page design. I am a passionate Freo supporter and member and I love my footy club.

Complete the survey, tell your mates about it and I'll post the results here in a week or so (I know it mentions Dockerland, but I will post here as well). The main intention is to send the results off to the club and see what response we get.

Complete the survey, tell your mates about it and I'll post the results here in a week or so (I know it mentions Dockerland, but I will post here as well). The main intention is to send the results off to the club and see what response we get.

Why don't you mention this site too then?

Just wondering.

4get about onlydorksallowed (dockerland) as it is run by a bunch of self righteous tools.
i used 2 post there & kept on getting my posts deleted because i would question chris cuddly.
the majority of posters on there were defending mr marketing, but i'll bet they have changed their opinion about him now.
if your opinion differs from them, 4get about being heard.

but up 2 u.
that is my 2c worth

The dockerland website is pathetic. I used to post there and always had a good laugh there, but i've since realised that for a site which supposedly gives fans a chance to chat and voice thier opinion, they - or Shane the Mod - severely edit and monitor posts, to the stage where everything that is says, coms out like he wants it. I won't be gonig back there to post again.

I posted there a couple days ago saying i actually like the new jumper and logo and asked who else felt the same. Of course that post was deleted. They jus twant to keep it all negative over there.

They're going to do more harm than good over there. They're talking about legal action, and how they voice there opinion - many wanted to crash the Doig Count to do it. They'll actually fracture supporters, rather unite them. They're acting more like the mob up ther road.

Sure, i would've liked the club to have been a little more transparent, but in the end, the new jumper and logo is great and as supporters, we need to suck it up, unite and support the boys. I dont care if they play in pink i'll still support them!

rogerhilly Posted: 1 Hour, 48 Minutes ago
Re: Online Survey on Jumper & Logo Design #331372 snoop, unfortunately while your heart is in the right place, Wiz is spot on. I'm not going to post a link to that other site here shane but this is the kind of response it's getting already:

I Did it, Voted for the new jumper and logo. Also made sure that I didn't vote for the anchor.... maybe its just me but I want to ***** dorkerland off and seeming as though they want to keep the anchor it seems a good way to start

It's a little sad that for some trying to '**** off' other supporters of your club is more important than anything else, but that seems to be what the former Fremantle Football Club has become. Well done Steves. Mission complete.

Looks like you've been quoted silverscope :D

Had to laugh though, the bit saying "it's a little sad that some trying to 'pi$$ off' other supporters of your club"

HA! Shane has been doing it for years!!!

They should remove Docker from their websites name. Agenda-land is more fitting.

Voted for the new combo, which is swooning me rather quickly.

Really hoping this blows up in Dockerlands face tbh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ummmm ...

This has nothing to do with Dockerland or BigFooty. I'm posting in both places to get the survey in front of Freo people to gather an opinion.

So will you be sending it to the club regardless of the results or only if it shows the majority are against the changes?

The questions are a bit ambiguous. Traditional Fremantle can easily be considered the "heritage" Fremantle. They could've been worded a lot more clearly. Obviously the agenda is to imply the anchor strip is "deeply" traditional.

I like the fact that with this survey unlike almost all other surveys (including the 2 that the club put out) that you can comment which gives you the chance to qualify your choice or add extra rather than just having to pick an answer that they give you.

The questions are a bit ambiguous. Traditional Fremantle can easily be considered the "heritage" Fremantle. They could've been worded a lot more clearly. Obviously the agenda is to imply the anchor strip is "deeply" traditional.

;):D

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

How about people just answer the questions honestly.

I did, I was just curious about the motives at play here.

Btw considering you can fill the survey in over and over again I'm not sure any results will be particularly trustworthy. Anyone (or any group) obsessed enough about wanting to get their particular viewpoint across could skew the results.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back