Official Match Thread S12 Round 9: Geelong Gumbies vs East Side Hawks at House of Gumby

Who will win?

• Geelong Gumbies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • East Side Hawks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Come on Gumbies. We are sitting last and this is pretty much our last chance of making a push for the finals, but luckily for us we only sit two wins out of the finals. Lets just focus on getting the win and ending the Hawks winning streak.. GG!!! :thumbsu:

More importantly, lets get the teams in captains. This is the only footy i have going for me at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gumbies Round 9 side.

FB: WaLkEr_ThE_StaR - Ghossein - Scared Scotland
HB: OneEyedSainter66 - Barkly St End - TheStinger
C: RoJo_Jnr - ballanFYNE - clivewaterhousen
HF: Perth Swans - Ninty - krisholio14
FF: Double07 - winty - swannies

RR: StFly - peterss - Buckets007

INT: Mr Budda Bing - RangaInTeal

IN: OneEyedSainter, Double07
OUT: Crowgirl, JSelwood14

Positional changes:
RangaInTeal from Ruck to Bench
St Fly from Centre to Ruck
swannies from BP to FP
TheStinger from FP to HBF
clivewaterhousen from HBF to wing
Double07 to FP
OneEyedSainter66 to HBF
Walkerthestar from HBF to BP
ballanFYNE from HFF to Centre, Perth Swans from wing to HFF

I think that's all the changes....

I've decided to swing the axe, change things up in search for a win (and a little bit to just piss off Bonce :D :p)

Note that RIT has been cut from his Ruck spot, as I can't recall him posting at all this season. StFly who has been our most impressive recruit this season IMO, has been rewarded with the heralded ruck spot.

I nearly forgot that I'd agreed to name the team this week. We'll stop these 'unbeatable' Hawks. I'm pretty sure this time last season they thought they were the s**t and we beat their arses in the MOTR. No reason why we won't do it again.

Fire up Gumbies.

Thought youd almost forgot their for a bit RoJo ;)

J Selwood14 being rested? Unlucky to be dropped if hes not being rested, been a goalkicker in the FP all season, that said you are the game day captain this week so the decision is yours ;)

HFF...nice. Haven't been kicking too many goals this year compared to last so hopefully I can kick a bag and also pick up plenty of ball. Could be a risk making a number of changes but we have nothing to lose, or else its season over. Carn Gumbies!!! :thumbsu:

ballanFYNE finally moves to a proper spot on the field. Surely will improve on his career high 5 disposals now.

Yes, i'm back in the team!!!

Unbelievable!!!

Well, let's get back on the winner's list Gumbies, we are in a bit of a rut at the moment - that stops now!

Hopefully my performance on the HBF will result in me not being dragged in 38 seconds this week.

Don't worry, you're in my old spot, it's cozy and all you have to do is outbody the shortarses that you line up on and you're golden for 25+ possies. :thumbsu:

Mind you, you also have to make sure it doesn't go tot he back pockets, since they've sucked the big one thus far. :p

Back