Where to for Richie "Bling" Tambling after the Corporates get stuck into him?

Remove this Banner Ad

Poached_Egg

Club Legend
Sep 3, 2010
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Sturt FC
Poor Bling left Richmond as their supporters where to hard on him. Jumps from Tigerland to Karparkistan to improve things. I guess he didnt do enough research. As those Karparkistanis can be just as harsh, if not worse. I have been in Adelaide for over a decade and seen how these "supporters" can turn at the drop of a hat. Ask Ayers and Shaw how well they were treated when things went sour. Or even Mumbles after a few losses. I hope he packed his eggflip and scrubbing brush.

Good luck Bing. You're gonna need it.

Given he will have literally NOTHING to do except focus on his football I'm pretty certain we should see Bling improve dramatically at Adelaide.

Well that's just stupid. Who on earth would be out at that hour???

star-wars-anonymous-rebel-pilot-sees-what-u-did-there.jpg

Nice self troll...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given he will have literally NOTHING to do except focus on his football I'm pretty certain we should see Bling improve dramatically at Adelaide.

He has the attention span of a puppy, so that spells real problems for the new Karparkistani.

I hear the Kebab shop in Glenelg is now open till 10pm.

You heard wrong, the once great Lamb Spit on Jetty Road is no more.

They were one of the truly great little restaurant / take aways in South Aussie, and by the way, I once got a yiros from them at 10.10pm.

Poor Bling left Richmond as their supporters where to hard on him. Jumps from Tigerland to Karparkistan to improve things. I guess he didnt do enough research. As those Karparkistanis can be just as harsh, if not worse. I have been in Adelaide for over a decade and seen how these "supporters" can turn at the drop of a hat. Ask Ayers and Shaw how well they were treated when things went sour. Or even Mumbles after a few losses. I hope he packed his eggflip and scrubbing brush.

Good luck Bing. You're gonna need it.

I feel sorry for you

Remove this Banner Ad

Back