Official Match Thread S12 Round 11: Geelong Gumbies vs Southern Dragons at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

A win for us will almost certainly secure a finals berth and we need to keep winning to stay in the top two otherwise we risk losing that sought after double chance.

Big game for both sides in the context of the season.

Wow, interesting match this. If we can get the win, we're in with a chance of playing finals all of a sudden! Who'd have thought?!!

We're on a roll, from propping up the ladder, to now just 1 game away from the finals.

Cmon lads, we're at home, we can do it!

Must win game, won't come easy but with the team we have we should run away with the win here. Gumbies are a good team though and are desperate to make the finals, so don't put it passed them, but, go the Dragons!

Lets go Gumbies!!! Shagons have always been a bit of a rival team to us and i'm sure this match will become very intense in some stages. Win here and we could move into top four with three on the trot, so lets make sure our home crowd will be happy once the final siren goes...GO GUMBIES!!! :thumbsu:

As both a saint and a man who comes under the Arthur banner I feel it is my right to oppose dragons wherever they may be, also as a resident of the sourthern hemisphere i also feel the European branch wouldn't have a timely response to this opposition.

What I'm effectvely saying is, go Gumbies, and someone give me a sword.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dragons XX:

Code:
B:     Thermonuclear      Coin_Toss        Pie 4 Life 
HB:    Axel.              indieswan96      EastyEffect     
C:     RoaringUniLions    Big Bad Buddy    Ljp86
HF:    Aus eBloke         aRT8t            YouDontKnowJack
F:     half_back_flank    Plugg3r          BACCS 
Foll:  Shadow Man         shepp            The Lone Wolf
INT:   Cheetah            lionaround              

EMG:  Football God PowerIstough Zainta Bipolarbear Gibbsyspin    
      AUSSIE GUN cormick
Susp: King of the Hille

In: Thermonuclear, lionaround
Out: King of the Hille (suspended), PowerIstough (omitted)

Positional Changes:

BACCS to FP
Thermonuclear to BP
King of the Hille to Off
EastyEffect to HBF
lionaround to Int
PowerIstough to Off

Thermonuclear and lionaround make their debuts with Football God to make his in round 12. There's a bit of movement within the team and also in and out of it but not too much, changing the team dramtically wouldn't make sense either after a 91-point win last round. A win here can virtually assure us of a finals spot so we don't need much more motivation than that.

Carn Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back