Official Match Thread S12 Round 11: Mt Buller Demons vs The Roys FC at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Ahh the Roys, make sure the door to the bar is locked so they stay on the ground this time. Drunks.

Fresh from a SoO series, time for me to unleash my Demon fury and s**t.

The Roys will not know what hit them, purely because I myself do not know what I am going to hit them with yet.

Fresh from a SoO series, time for me to unleash my Demon fury and s**t.

The Roys will not know what hit them, purely because I myself do not know what I am going to hit them with yet.

I like your style! I am packing a trident for the game and yelling loud noises!!!!!!

I like your style! I am packing a trident for the game and yelling loud noises!!!!!!

I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find a safehouse or a relative close by and lay low for a while because you're probably wanted for murder.

This thread has gone quite a few posts without having any imput from the Roys.
Just so you know, we still love beer.

P.S. We're going to beat you so bad Freakie with wish he hadn't knocked back my offer of half a slab of VB to come play for us this season. They were stubbies and everything.

They were bloody empty!:thumbsdown:

I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find a safehouse or a relative close by and lay low for a while because you're probably wanted for murder.
Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means whale's vagina.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sick of losing.

Next thing you know we will be out of the top4.

I read through the commentary and get really excited until we miss every shot and get rolled in the last quarter.

Hopefully we can get 15 goals on the board before halftime so we're a chance of hanging on for a win.

B - Kooka, killer, flea29
HB - Secular Bicep, Mobbenfuhrer, Fatty Lumpkin
C - Royboy2, ItsMyShow, Carn The Roys!
HF - 3KZ is Football, Fred, don vito of fitzroy
F - Roy FitzLion, Roylion, The Lions Den
FOLL - Fat Pizza, Reardo_44, sblack
INT - JakeThePeg, Lionsman

Roys = NO CHANGE!!!

That's right, from our Underwear right through to the side for this weeks game, we shall remain unchanged as it is our right to do so!!!

Ps. cooney is mean.

Hate playing at the Snow Dome. Light beer only & its always luke warm. Month old pie/pasties that are always cold. And the crowd - gotta be the ugliest mob going around. I've seen more teeth in the Collingwood Cheer Squad. And the smell...........

Remove this Banner Ad

Back