Player Sponsorship 2011 Player Sponsorship Thread

• Thread starter Old Spice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

O

Old Spice

Alright all you iron puddlers and tugboat captains, it's time to pledge some hard earned do-re-mi to the Bigfooty 2011 Collingwood Player Sponsorship.

For those new to this caper, every year Collingwood has a player sponsorship program, which in 2010 gave sponsors of individual players the following goodies (in our case the goodies are split via raffle):
  • Two (2) seats to Collingwood Season Launch on Monday, 22 March at Crown Palladium, where you will be seated with your sponsored player/s
  • Two (2) tickets to attend an exclusive breakfast function with your sponsored player/s at the Lexus Centre, TBC
  • Two (2) seats to attend Collingwood’s exclusive President’s Club function Round 14, Saturday 3 July at Etihad
  • Two (2) Adult 3 game memberships for the 2010 season (GA seating)
  • Recognition as a Player sponsor in the In Black and White magazine yearbook edition in 2010
  • Personalised recognition on your players profile page
  • Personalised and signed photo of your sponsored player/s
  • 2010 CFC Guernsey signed by sponsored player and Captain
  • Personalised Christmas Card from you sponsored player
  • Guaranteed access to finals ticketing if Collingwood participates (weeks 1-3 only)
There were five categories in 2010 to which a player might belong -from Captain's to up-and-comers - with the price of sponsorship ranging from 2.5 carrots to $1,750. We got enough moula in 2010 to retain our sponsorship of Alan Didak and to also sponsor Simon Buckley. Note sponsorship prices will probably rise for 2011.

We are now looking for pledges for 2011. Every paying pledger has the right to vote for the player they would prefer to sponsor, and once we have the money in, we can see how much we have to play with and what we can do with it, eg. sponsor two players, one mega star etc.

I will update this opening post with pledges and names as they roll in. I will also update the cut-off date for payment once I receive a call back from the club advising of dates.

Note that pledges NOT PAID will be in blue, pledges PAID will be updated to green. At this point we are looking to get Pie Eyed to collect the money and send onto the club. Given issues previously, we are looking to raffle the prizes at the start of the season and distribute them all then.

Pie Eyed has supplied the bank details. Please ensure you include your BF Username with any transfer.

National Australia Bank

Bsb. 086712
Acc. No. 180619862

Anyway, I'll kick off the pledges with duo pineapples.

Atheist $100
Axewell $100
Bigfooty $200
Bushpie $150
Copeland $100
Half Back Flank $100
Handy Point $100
Hoggy $100
HotPiesWithSauce $100
Kirby $100
Lozza63 $100
Magpie Ink $100
Mars II $100
Morax $100
Muzzy2 $100
Obese Arachnid $100
Old Spice $100
Optimax $100
Pie Eyed $100
Pedro $100
Reykjavik $100
Robertg22 $100
Shawt $100
Sidebottom2Beams $100
Shellz $100
StillWaiting5689 $100
Swoop $100
Swoop Jnr $100
TRS $100
Visions $100

Total pledges $3,150
Unpaid pledge total $500
Paid pledge total $2,650

From the frozen North put me down for $100 too - $Au not Icelandic Krona so real money.

An expedit or 1,000 Ikea meatballs would also have been acceptable. Thank you cold Nordic.

Once we have a bsb and acct number will post it.

Up to $500 already, that's Didaks left leg and one bum flank.

Luvly jubblies - almost up to the right groinal region now.

I'm in for 100 again but when do the payments have to be in by?

Pretty certain you'll have 2 months, but may shift with the changed 2011 season. Can give Pie Eyed the shits and pay on the drip system like I did last year: three easy payments of $49, $49.99 and $1.01.

Once the club calls me back I'll know the cut-off dates and put them in the opening post.

From the frozen North put me down for $100 too - $Au not Icelandic Krona so real money.

Deadset, Iceland? Loved that place when I visited in Feb 09.

Also, in for $100.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks Q-balls, updated.

We've almost got enough for Dids again in 2010 I suspect - if that's the way people want to go.

Just on that, I think we get first dibs at Dids as previous sponsors. If we hop off him, not sure we will have control over who we get, eg. others who have sponsored, say Sidebottom, would get first dibs and if all 5 sponsors (that's the maximum sponsors per player) decide to go again with Sidebum, then we'd miss out on him and possibly Dids.

I'll certainly check that though and let you know, just don't want us to get caught between stools and stranded without a player.

I am in for $100-00.

Is BF also parting with Platinum memberships for all ?

And also a big Thanks to BF for a $200-00 contribution:thumbsu:

I am in for $100-00.

Is BF also parting with Platinum memberships for all ?

And also a big Thanks to BF for a $200-00 contribution:thumbsu:

Apparently same as last year:

$50-$99 = free year's Gold BFSC
$100+ = Free year's Platinum BFSC

Plus the sponsor tag under your name.

Apparently same as last year:

$50-$99 = free year's Gold BFSC
$100+ = Free year's Platinum BFSC

Plus the sponsor tag under your name.

I'm not too sure about that. I pledged $100 last year and only got a gold subscription.

Since there's not much difference between the two and I was essentially getting it for free I didn't want to make a big deal out of it.

Thanks Samples.

Might want to start thinking about who we want:

Platinum One (1) Platinum package available for each 2011 listed player $7,495

Captain Nick Maxwell $2,650

Senior Leaders Scott Pendlebury, Dane Swan, Heath Shaw, Harry O’Brien, Dale Thomas, Alan Didak, Luke Ball, Darren Jolly $2,500

Key Players Dayne Beams, Sharrod Wellingham, Steele Sidebottom, Travis Cloke, Leon Davis, Ben Johnson, Leigh Brown, Alan Toovey, Chris Tarrant, Nathan Brown, Ben Reid $2,250

Team Players Tyson Goldsack, Cameron Wood, John McCarthy, Brad Dick, Chris Dawes, Jarryd Blair, Brent Macaffer, Andrew Krakouer $2,050

Players of the Future Luke Rounds, Lachlan Keeffe, Simon Buckley, Ben Sinclair, Josh Thomas, Seamus McNamara, Jonathon Ceglar, Daniel Farmer, Alex Fasolo, Paul Seedsman, Trent Stubbs, Kirk Ugle, Tom Young, Tom Hunter, Scott Reed, Jye Bolton, Paul Cribbin, Tom Gordon, Jack Perham, Declan Reilly $1,800

Atheist

That list for gold / platinum is straight from Chief's fingertips, so if you don't get platinum this year, let us know.

On that, I have no idea what the difference is in terms of member advantages b/w gold and platinum. Perhaps it's the weekly foot massage I get from Fred.

lol what is it with moving ......I am right in the middle of it as well......why oh why didnt I just stay in the bush....

moving oh what fun ,,,,,,,,,,,

Remove this Banner Ad

Back