Official Match Thread S13 Round 1: Fighting Furies vs Baghdad Bombers at Punt Road

Remove this Banner Ad

Fighting Furies

FB: Gentlemen – wrennyboy - the_ranger
HB: footy fumbler- Torohombre – spud_jjj
C: CAB12 – TigerGlory – fightingfury_88
HF:Cleishy - HBK619 - Grockadoc
FF: Khan – rfctigerarmy – PHX
R: Equus - TheCuzEffect – RT73
INT: Bend_it_like_Cotchin - hougie

Baghdad Bombers

B: deanosaur, ant555, HawkPatrol
HB: goodie23, SA1NTER, GoddardisGod
C: Bomber Bears, loopy_cam, Shadow Man
HF: beez, doggiesin08, EFL Boy
F: tristo, High Ryder, okeydoke7
R: leet11, OldMav, sausageroll
I/C: Amazing Bombers, Footy Analyst

Teams to be in by Sunday and game to be played Monday

First up - The Drag Dads.

Surely one of the more poorer teams out there - Doing everything wrong from being complacent and running a really late recruitment drive. Even some of the other players in the league directed new players to your pitiful club.

Nevertheless, should be a good competition against a team of plebs.

I would like to ask permission from our captain Equus if I can have a nap during this game as well. I tend to get a little tired during games, especially ones that aren't very exciting. Other than that, go Furies!

First up - The Drag Dads.

Surely one of the more poorer teams out there - Doing everything wrong from being complacent and running a really late recruitment drive. Even some of the other players in the league directed new players to your pitiful club.

Nevertheless, should be a good competition against a team of plebs.

We'll be fine. We just took the old 'no-one turns up in pre-season' a little bit too far.

Really can't see anything but a Bomber win here.

In the A-League they got rid of that crappy North Queensland club. We should do the same and just abandon the Bombers. They are a waste of time. :):thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It ok guys. We know you're scared. With the knowledge of what this great club can do when it's up, it's fair enough that you take pot shots when we're down.

It ok guys. We know you're scared. With the knowledge of what this great club can do when it's up, it's fair enough that you take pot shots when we're down.
Have the Bombers ever been up?

Hello.

Just to let you know that there is no other greater club than ours. Our final series record and our record amount of Premiership is just the tip of the iceberg of how great we are.

But then again, the Baghdad Bombers is just a dead carcass nowadays anyway.

Have the Bombers ever been up?

This one doesn't even warrant a response. :rolleyes:

Hello.

Just to let you know that there is no other greater club than ours. Our final series record and our record amount of Premiership is just the tip of the iceberg of how great we are.

But then again, the Baghdad Bombers is just a dead carcass nowadays anyway.

Ahhh but you see, you've been in the competition longer than us. When we win the premiership this year things will be a little more even. Also, the one time our sides faced off in the big one, do you remember what the result was? ;)

Ahhh but you see, you've been in the competition longer than us. When we win the premiership this year things will be a little more even. Also, the one time our sides faced off in the big one, do you remember what the result was? ;)

Yep. Spurred us on to win a further 3 Grand Finals. :)

Whatever the case, The Furies team will be named tonight.

Yep. Spurred us on to win a further 3 Grand Finals. :)

Whatever the case, The Furies team will be named tonight.

Don't bother, it's got nothing on this side.

B: deanosaur, ant555, HawkPatrol
HB: goodie23, SA1NTER, GoddardisGod
C: Bomber Bears, loopy_cam, Shadow Man
HF: beez, doggiesin08, EFL Boy
F: tristo, High Ryder, okeydoke7
R: leet11, OldMav, sausageroll
I/C: Amazing Bombers, Footy Analyst

It's just doggies swapped with Mav if you need positional changes Boncer.

Yet you responded, although much like the Bombers there was no substance to it.

I was trying to nicely hint that your comment was very stupid. If you would like me to be more upfront then that's what I'll do.

You're an idiot.

Fighting Furies

FB: Gentlemen – wrennyboy - the_ranger
HB: footy fumbler- Torohombre – spud_jjj
C: CAB12 – TigerGlory – fightingfury_88
HF:Cleishy - HBK619 - Grockadoc
FF: Khan – rfctigerarmy – PHX
R: Equus - TheCuzEffect – RT73
INT: Bend_it_like_Cotchin - hougie

wrennyboy to FB
hougie to INT
Fightingfury_88 to HB