Official Match Thread S13 Round 3: Baghdad Bombers vs Southern Dragons at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Baghdad Bombers ? ohhh pahleaseeeee ! need I saw anything more ?

Oh don't mind if I do ... :D

I have learned a tough lesson, that sometimes to say less is more, now the only smack I will be giving is a shalacking to the opposition on match days. Oh okay honestly, just a little bit on here during the week & before the game.

I certainly hope BB'ers just stay in their underground bunkers and not show up on Monday, cos you can god damn guarantee that we will bounce back, we will win and win quite damn well and that's the bottom line !

And no, Stone Cold didn't say so !

Picture1.png

Few changes this week after our mishap last round.

B: deanosaur, ant555, HawkPatrol
HB: High Ryder, SA1NTER, GoddardisGod
C: Bomber Bears, loopy_cam, Shadow Man
HF: beez, goodie23, doggiesin08
F: tristo, Farrand, EFL Boy
R: leet11, OldMav, sausageroll
I/C: Amazing Bombers, okeydoke7

High Ryder -> HBF
goodie23 -> CHF
doggiesin08 -> HFF
EFL Boy -> FP
okeydoke7 -> Bench

Farrand makes his debut at full-forward. Should kick at least seven.

No issues. At least 7 by half time then I'm taking the rest of the game off because that's how far ahead we'll be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He only rigs it if the Shagons actually win. He won't need to rig anything this week, they'll lose legitimately
say whaaaat?

Bombers have been a wreck for the last two seasons, at one stage you almost had two sides together? Where are all your posters now boys, bit lonely at Baghdad now aye.

say whaaaat?

Bombers have been a wreck for the last two seasons, at one stage you almost had two sides together? Where are all your posters now boys, bit lonely at Baghdad now aye.

It's gonna be more lonely for the Shagons at the bottom of the ladder when you finish dead last this season aye.

You wish madam. Now why dont you do us all a favour and go heat yourself up in the microwave before we through u in the bin out back

:D

It's an original post, I'll give you that.
But it's a bit difficult to take you seriously when you use your sig to let everyone on BF know every time you post that you only average 12.5 possesions per game in the SFA :)

CHF, nice. Farrand might not get his bag if I keep kicking it over his head

There you go, the Dragons are so bad that my main competition is our own CHF ;). I reckon I'll get two more then you so pencil me in for nine.

Farrand our saviour!

Please, I put my pants on one leg at a time like everyone else. But then I go out and kick 9.

It's gonna be more lonely for the Shagons at the bottom of the ladder when you finish dead last this season aye.

It's an original post, I'll give you that.
But it's a bit difficult to take you seriously when you use your sig to let everyone on BF know every time you post that you only average 12.5 possesions per game in the SFA :)

well young man, i've only played 2 matches in this league, give me time to get wid da program :p

there is only 1 way it and our team can go, and that is up up up and awayyyyyyyyyyy we gooooooooooooo !

Unlike your Baghdad Bombers who will be grounded come this Monday.

There will be no fuel left in the tank long before end of the match, so you better get used to cold showers you rat ba***rd. :)

What are your team mates doing ? M.I.A i guess is the safest thing to say from where I am standing. You wont be winning any match against us, all you'll be doing is going home with the tail between your wheels :thumbsu:

I think our 3 responses have confused them something cronic. They are clearly not used to that since hardly of them know what a computer is, let alone how to reply to more than 1 post at a time.

This will be a walk in the park, to get revenge from our last loss. I think it's time to pur cold water on whatever they think is a success, cos as I see it, none of those runts are :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back