Official Match Thread S13 Round 3: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at Punt Road

Remove this Banner Ad

This is a very important game for the Wonders. We must come out and consolidate on our Round 2 win after such a solid pre-season. We deserve to be top of the ladder and must work hard to attain that spot for ourselves!

This week is also a very special occassion for myself...for it marks my 250th SFA League game. Having been around since day dot in this League, I have seen many players come and go and could never have imagined that I would be the first to mark such a special occassion. I will admit I am limping here, my form of late has been rather woeful HOWEVER, as I showed in the GF last year I LIVE for special occassions! So here is hoping I can stand up strong in this my 250th and help bring home the 4 points for my beloved Wonders.

Carn Wonders!

The stirring speech from EKA should inspire us all to dominate this game from the outset. Marklar or CE, whoever is FF is bound to have a field day and kick ATLEAST double figures in behinds, a goal or 2 will be a bonus.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think EKA's 250th tells us alot about the WCW. They've clearly got players being gifted games / easy to hold your spot in the side.

Congratulations to EKA on his 'effort'.

Time to be crushed though.

GO FURIES.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back