Other Teams
Melbourne Victory, Newcastle United
DreamTeam_4591.jpg

Here we got again for 2011 :)

Good Luck to all :thumbsu:

• Banned
Not yet but if I find out ill post it here

• Banned
So much for the 'subs can only come from the bench' theory, DWD.

Lucas was initially named in the 18.
It really does shake it up now. Its up in the air in terms of subs are concerned.

Glad Connors is the sub. He has had an average pre-season, now by the time he works into things and re-establishes himself in the best 21 he's likely to come at a much more attractive price.

• Banned
For me tonight:

Duigan (60)
Deledio (100)
Gibbs (100)
Conca (60)

For me tonight:

Duigan (60)
Deledio (100)
Gibbs (100)
Conca (60)
Same as for me except I am using Duigan as my emergency in case they sub him off early, but if he goes well I'll use the emergency trick similar to the VC trick.

Also have Yarran who I want a solid 85+ from. I think the split will be a little different

Gibbs 110 (VC)
Deledio 95
Duigan 65
Conca 65
Yarran 85

So I'll be happy with anything above 420.

What are people doing with Connors, just coping it tonight, hpe he comes on early?
Im not trading him out as i want him for the year, but only have duigan as cover as the other two are GCs... oh ho...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are people doing with Connors, just coping it tonight, hpe he comes on early?

Hardwick just said on SEN he will bring him on in the 2nd half. An injury to a team mate and he'll be on earlier I guess.

If you're keen, I suggest picking him up later when his price inevitably drops.

Im not trading him out as i want him for the year, but only have duigan as cover as the other two are GCs... oh ho...

He's not really worth that price, IMO. Wait til he depreciates. In the meantime, Goddard, Gibbs, Enright, Deledio, Grimes are better picks.

Gibbs (VC)
Deledio
Vickery

Using the EMG loophole with Yarran, Foley and Dugian

Go away Carrazzo :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back