Official Match Thread S13 Round 6: Mt Buller Demons vs The Roys FC at Snow Dome (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 22, 2004
Safety Bay WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Brentford FC, Geelong Gumbies,
Mini Preview - Courtesy of ljp

The Demons have two of the last three wooden spoons but are now first but only by 0.5% even though they have a lesser scoring difference than the Wonders. Their defence has been sublime so far, conceding a fraction over 70 points per game and head into the match favourites at their home ground, Snow Dome. The Roys have been resurgent after two lacklustre seasons and sit fourth after coming from the dead last week to topple the Furies. Their accuracy is a worry though, shooting at less than 50% and scoring more behinds than goals on average but only just so. The Roys really need to win to keep the Gumbies at bay whilst the Demons will be looking to stay at the top of the ladder.

Teams due by Sunday
Game simmed Monday

Ahh the Drunks. The bar is closed, sorry Roys.

Ah the Demons....

No Change

Code:
B       Secular Bicep   FattyLumpkin   Maroon Goon
HB      killer          The Lions Den  Lionsman
C       3KZIsFootball   Fred           ItsMyShow
HF      royboy2        Roylion        Carn The Roys!
F       don vito of fit Mobbenfuhrer   Roy FitzLion
R       Fat Pizza       Reardo         sblack
I       flea29          JakeThePeg
Emerg: kooka

Ahh the Drunks. The bar is closed, sorry Roys.

We will refuse to show up without the offering of a bar!!! And you are well aware of it!!!

Why would you want to jeopardise the future of your club by avoiding the bar profits of a Roys trip? :confused:

You made me do this:

_Oakley_246a.jpg

We'll expose the Roys as the overachieving hacks they are this week. ;)

Expose us???

:confused::confused::confused:

We have been telling anyone who will care to listen that we are overrated for years now!!!

It's just fun when we know we are overrated yet still kick your ass!!! :thumbsu:

Says the clear wooden spooners currently having rooted their way to a March champion position.

I fail to see the downside to this slander? We are getting laid and playing the best footy!

I also badged your bus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going to step up this week. I can feel it.

Might be able to match Reardo at pre-drinks.

Says the clear wooden spooners currently having rooted their way to a March champion position.
The scoreline will tell all, my friend. It's a shame that you kids can't read.

I am hereby starting up the 'Reading For Roys' foundation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back