Official Match Thread S13 Round 9: Geelong Gumbies vs West Coast Wonders at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 22, 2004
Safety Bay WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Brentford FC, Geelong Gumbies,
lgg.png
v
lwcw.png
Teams due on or before 8th may
Game simmed on Monday 9th may

One of their new recruits is already a dud, guess we'll find out about the rest.

:D

Being part of the underdogs suits me fine. .. As for that other league, we'll see what happens on July 23, that is unimportant in the face of this encounter though. .. See you on May 9th ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gumbies are streak stoppers! This week we will stop the wonders win streak and our losing streak. Prepare to be embarrassed wonders

I might sit this one out* personal hygeine issues with playing gumbies.

*Only joking, please leave me in.

Gumbies... I think I used to play for those guys in the days before RoJo was performing sex acts on livestock. Is Ninty still about, or has he had another dummy spit and quit effective immediately?

And where's StFly... don't have anything bad to say, that guy's pretty cool... Hey StFly :thumbsu:

And Ghossein, you are in for a s**t week if you are still trying to kid everyone that you are actually a full back's a-hole...eitherway, you will be torn a fresh one of those

Wonders, lets keep Clarkey's streak in tact, and lets keep SD away from the Gumby players Mums, Grandmums, Great Grandmama's, and Dads. He goes hard for parents ;)

Peace out mother****ers

Jinxed it now!

I know. The Gumbies sent me to destroy the streak :cool:

Not much I won't do for large sums of money, or average sums of money... or a handshake...

And where's StFly... don't have anything bad to say, that guy's pretty cool... Hey StFly :thumbsu:

Feeling like s**t and trying the old remedy of chicken noodle soup and bed rest so I can watch us get pumped by Carlton on Monday. Dedication right there.:thumbsu: Hi Marklar. :D

Anywho, just popped in to say that if the Wonders want to streak I won't stop them, but you better be targeting the right ball if you do.

B: ssfc0203 - Nic Suban - Aidancdaman
HB: SkyHighPie - Mop - Fuji Rock
C: Frothies - ClarkeM - CE41
HF: Rick18 - Postmanpav-23legend
F: MagpieGirl_13 - Marklar- EKA
R: Shallow -saintkildaman -ShaunDuggan
Int: Storm20 - crazyQ

23legend to HFF
PMP to CHF

Continue the streak boys. Another easy win here after taking their only 2 players :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back