Official Match Thread S13 Round 11: Roys FC vs West Coast Wonders at Brunswick Street Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 22, 2004
Safety Bay WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Brentford FC, Geelong Gumbies,
lroys.png
-V-
lwcw.png

Teams due by Sunday
Game simmed on Monday

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Teams as at 11:20am Friday May 20th.

Code:
B          Wonaeamirri33       FattyLumpkin         Tim The Toolman
HB             kooka              JakeThePeg         don vito of fitzroy
C          3KZIsFootball            Fred               Itsmyshow
HF          bigbunyip14           Roylion               royboy2
F            killer             Mobbenfuhrer          Maroon Goon
R            Fat Pizza             Reardo            Carn The Roys
IC          Roy Fitzlion       The Lions Den
EMERG   Lionsman

Roy Fitzlion to I/C
Tim The Toolman to BP
Fatty Lumpkin to FB
killer to FP
bigbunyip14 to HF
JakeThePeg to CHB
don vito of fitzroy to HB
The Lions Den to I/C
Lionsman to emerg[/quote]

B: ssfc0203 - CE41 - Aidancdaman
HB: Nic Suban - Mop - Fuji Rock
C: Frothies - ClarkeM - shaun duggan
HF: Skypiehigh - Postmanpav-23legend
F: MagpieGirl_13 - Marklar- EKA
R: Shallow- Rick18 -saintkildaman
Int: Storm20 - crazyQ

Rick18 to ruck rover
Skypiehigh to HFF
Nic Suban to HBF
CE41 to FB

ItsMyShow said:
Mobbs,

Want to edit these into the first post so that Bonce doesn't cry??? :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roys FC 15.17.107 wdb Seventh Wonders 18.16.124
Seventh Wonders 9.9.63 wdb Roys FC 14.11.95
Seventh Wonders 17.9.111 drew Roys FC 16.15.111
Roys FC 13.6.84 wdb Seventh Wonders 15.7.97
Rd 1S Seventh Wonders 17.6.108 wdb Roys FC 18.12.120
Roys FC 19.20.134 def Seventh Wonders 12.12.84
Seventh Wonders 13.8.86 def Roys FC 5.11.41
Seventh Wonders 16.5.101 def Roys FC 14.10.94
Roys FC 15.10.100 wdb Seventh Wonders 20.12.132
West Coast Wonders 17.14.116 def Roys FC 14.8.92
Roys FC 9.1.55 wdb West Coast Wonders 12.13.85
Roys FC 14.10.94 wdb West Coast Wonders 20.14.134
Roys FC 13.16.94 def West Coast Wonders 9.9.63
Roys FC 19.6.120 def West Coast Wonders 17.11.113
West Coast Wonders 10.4.64 wdb Roys FC 19.10.124
West Coast Wonders 17.7.79 def Roys FC 12.16.88
West Coast Wonders 10.12.72 wdb Roys FC 16.15.111
West Coast Wonders 18.22.130 def Roys FC 18.11.119
Roys FC 8.11.59 wdb West Coast Wonders 14.8.92
West Coast Wonders 16.9.105 def Roys FC 10.12.72

WRDWRRWWWWWWRRRWRWWW
Wonders wins : 12, 6 at home, 0 finals
Roys FC wins : 7, 3 at home, 1 final
Draws : 1

Longest winning streak : Wonders 6, Roys 3

Highest Wonders score : 20.14.134, at home : 18.22.130
Lowest Wonders score : 9.9.63* , at home : 9.9.63
Highest Roys FC score : 19.20.134, at home : 19.20 134
Lowest Roys FC score : 5.11.41 , at home : 9.1.55

* - twice

Look forward to another 140 posts of crap from the Roys with 70% of it made up by 2 posters. :)

I look forward to hearing you whine about it again...

Oh wait...

What????

who*

We have to win this week, cause if we don't, we will have the Furies next week, and that's about our most assured loss of the season.

Unless of course if the Furies win this week.

Either way, we shouldn't worry, its not as if its actually possible we could lose this week.

Still snickering at that final round two seasons ago. Dropped the Wonders out of the four with a nice big kathuminpination. Put the Furies in, and they went on to win the flag.

Which was a setup as we knew that would overextend the furies and reduce them to being unable to win a game two seasons later.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is one of those 'must win' games if we are to be taken as a serious premiership threat. The Roys are kind of like the SFA equivalent of North Melbourne, fans full off passion and commitment, always 'there abouts' but just not able to truly compete with the big boys of the SFA. 'The Roys Spirit' you could say.

Wonders need to get over our two byes and push back into the winners circle. It isn't good enough to just STUMBLE to the end of the season in first place, I want to see us CRUSH the opposition week after week so that when it comes to finals time, they are just too scared to even show up.

Having said all this, we need different motivation this week since we'll never actually face The Roys in the finals...they just won't make it there. So, this week is all about reminding them what a real SFA team truly looks like, one that has been around since the very beginning, winning a flag and consistently fighting for more glory. Sure, we have come to our knees a few times and nearly lost the battle to survive, but we have and it is THAT gritty determination to survive and thrive that we need to use to SMASH The Roys this week!

CARN WONDERS!

This is one of those 'must win' games if we are to be taken as a serious premiership threat. The Roys are kind of like the SFA equivalent of North Melbourne, fans full off passion and commitment, always 'there abouts' but just not able to truly compete with the big boys of the SFA. 'The Roys Spirit' you could say.

Wonders need to get over our two byes and push back into the winners circle. It isn't good enough to just STUMBLE to the end of the season in first place, I want to see us CRUSH the opposition week after week so that when it comes to finals time, they are just too scared to even show up.

Having said all this, we need different motivation this week since we'll never actually face The Roys in the finals...they just won't make it there. So, this week is all about reminding them what a real SFA team truly looks like, one that has been around since the very beginning, winning a flag and consistently fighting for more glory. Sure, we have come to our knees a few times and nearly lost the battle to survive, but we have and it is THAT gritty determination to survive and thrive that we need to use to SMASH The Roys this week!

CARN WONDERS!

Hey!!! I know you!!! Don't you have a chocolate bar or something named after you???

The mention of chocolate bar and kit kats has made me hungry. I think the winner of this game wins a lifetime supply of chocolate.

Choco Cup.

*leaves to eat chocolate*

The mention of chocolate bar and kit kats has made me hungry. I think the winner of this game wins a lifetime supply of chocolate.

Choco Cup.

*leaves to eat chocolate*

Mmm.. Chocolate.. Tis yummy

Hey mobbs i happened to notice in passing yesterday That Stoka was Carded-or locked away? What ever. Whats the answer. Helicopter rescue. have we got some bench men?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back