Official Match Thread S13 Round 13: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at Subiaco Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 22, 2004
Safety Bay WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Brentford FC, Geelong Gumbies,
lwcw.png
v
lbb.png

Teams due by Sunday the 19th.
Match simmed Monday the 20th.

Note: The Sweet Football Association is now on Facebook {link}!

Sep 10, 2000
Perth, WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
WEST COAST
HP to kick 8 in his first game against his old mob.

This FTW!

I'm not concerned about any personnel changes or anything like that. There is no need to win to 'show' anyone why they should not have left. No, we will win because we are the better team and we will win because we WANT this flag!

Carn Wonders! Go hard or go home now. Our push BEGINS!

Farrand

Premiership Player
Sep 20, 2003
England
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Side Hawkwing
The Bomber's are going to tear it up this week. Should make short work of the Wonders. Just hope the volcanic ash doesn't affect our travel plans.

Good game to get back into things.

**** the personal s**t here boys and gals.Lets get a bug mother****ing Win on the board.

B: ssfc0203 - Nic Suban - Aidancdaman
HB: Magpiegirl_13 - Mop - EKA
C: Frothies - Marklar - shaun duggan
HF: Skypiehigh - Postmanpav-23legend
F: Rick18 - Hawk Patrol- Fuji Rock
R: Shallow- ClarkeM - CE41
Int: Storm20 - crazyQ

In: Hawk Patrol
Out: Stkildaman

Positional changes:
Marklar to Centre
Nic Suban to FB
Hawk Patrol to FF
Magpiegirl_13 to HBF
Rick to FP
CE41 to Rover

Sorry bonce :p

Oct 15, 2007
Lumbridge
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Everton
Seriously had no idea this match was the first cab off the rank after my move. Going to make it all the more sweeter when I kick a bag, and we beat these chumps.

Remember that pact we made Farrand? Well you better gear up, because its round 1. You do a disadvantage having a far inferior midfield supplying you, but who knows, you may luck out.

Even if you do manage to kick more goals than me, I have teammates capable of filling the void. That being the main difference between the clubs. It's champs vs chumps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Farrand

Premiership Player
Sep 20, 2003
England
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Side Hawkwing
Remember that pact we made Farrand? Well you better gear up, because its round 1. You do a disadvantage having a far inferior midfield supplying you, but who knows, you may luck out.

Even if you do manage to kick more goals than me, I have teammates capable of filling the void. That being the main difference between the clubs. It's champs vs chumps.

I remember. I knew this day was coming but not this soon. The modern day version of Plugger versus God.

I won't deny you've got some skilled team mates to back you up but our guys are fit, rested and ready to go. We've got a star recruit in Stkildaman to bolster the midfield and the old boys are firing.

Whatever happens this is the match we've both been waiting for and I'm sure it will live up to expectations. He who scores the most wins.

Fresh off a winning series in the SoO I'm fired up and ready to kick some bags with Farrand. 10 goals plus between us this week.

I'd make some sort of joke about this mob being "One hit" Wonders but it might be too complicated for those nuffies out west to understand. Gotta keep it simple for these guys :D

loopy_cam

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 11, 2007
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
BAGHDAD Team

B: tristo, ant555, High Ryder
HB: leet11, SA1NTER, GoddardisGod
C: Bomber Bears, loopy_cam, beez
HF: goodie23, Gee Dub, Sausageroll
F: L_W_P, Farrand, EFL Boy
R: Shadow Man, OldMav, Saintkildaman
I/C: doggiesin08, Amazing Bombers

In: Saintkildaman
Out: HawkPatrol

OldMav->RR
SaintKildaman->R

Farrand

Premiership Player
Sep 20, 2003
England
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Side Hawkwing
Fresh off a winning series in the SoO I'm fired up and ready to kick some bags with Farrand. 10 goals plus between us this week.

That's right. Me, you and Gee Dub will be putting on a clinic this week. Show the Wonders' how it's done.

I'm going to **** their s**t up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back