Official Match Thread S13 Round 16: Mt Buller Demons v Geelong Gumbies @ the Snow Dome

Who's gonna win?

• Mt Buller Demons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Geelong Gumbies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

lmbd.jpg
V
lgg.png

Code:
Mount Buller Demons  15   8   7   -    4  1212  1212   100.00  28     3L   WWLLL  -2     -3     -0.5
Geelong Gumbies      15   7   8   -    1  1425  1423   100.14  27     2L   LWWLL  -2     -3.5   -1
Last time they met was Rd 11 : Geelong Gumbies 10.9.69 wdb Mt Buller Demons 12.13.85

Teams are to be submitted by a captain or, in case of absence, any other squad member, by Sunday, July 10, 2011.

Match result is posted Monday, July 11, 2011.

The Sweet FA is now on Facebook!

This is the point where I can add suss video clips in the OP and hope no-one notices! [youtube]z4y73h4Ms4A[/youtube]

Wow, we've got a %age of exactly 100.

Carn Dees, The Finals beckon like a seductive seductress, but we need a couple of wins to convince her to open the door before we ravish her, satisfy her every lust and then go next door and bang her more laid back, fun loving sister The Off Season.

I think that metaphore has been taken about as far as it can.

Mount Buller Demons

B: DEMON PRIDE - Logger - Demon Revival
HB: ZacMac10 - The Gold Coaster - Joe King
C: Gus - EddieBettsIsAChamp - Headless
HF: Coooooooneyyyyyyyy - Juggalo Balla - Deestroy
F: axis_miles03 - cats2rise - lilrocker1990
R: cooney - Freakie - eth38

Int: Dylz48 - TelkoTheGreat

EddieBettsIsAChamp to centre.
Freakie to ruck rover.
Juggalo Balla to centre half forward.
Gus to wing.

This is a must win, do or die, back against the wall, various other assorted cliches match.

Pull it together Demons, and we'll be singing the song at the end. Road to the finals starts here.

This is a must win, do or die, back against the wall, various other assorted cliches match.

Pull it together Demons, and we'll be singing the song at the end. Road to the finals starts here.

The only thing the demons will be singing will be the praises of the Gumbies after we dominate this big game

If by you mean singing praises you mean being really pissed off and bitter about the result, then yes.

Geelong Gumbies

FB: krisholio14 - Ghossein - Barkly St End
HB: Normy132 - Claypigeon - Buckets007
C: peterss - Perth Swans - Jeremias
HF: Eagleoz83 - Ninty - Lion Cub 16
FF: Cat Lover - winty - mellowyellow

RR: StFly - Flawed Genius - rota69

INT: J Selwood14 - WaLKeR_tHe_StAr

Team Changes

None

Positional Changes

J Selwood14 from FP to INT
WaLKeR_tHe_StAr from FP to INT
mellowyellow from INT to FP
Cat Lover from INT to FP
Claypigeon from HBF to CHB
Barkly St End from CHB to BP
Normy132 from BP to HBF

Massive game here Gumbies.

We have to win the last two games to be any chance of making the finals given the 1 point deduction.

StFly is the match day captain this week. Very well deserved after a fantastic season both on and off the field.

Lets lift Gumbies, Matches against the Dee's are normally tough and rather close so lets focus on the task at hand and keep our slim finals chances alive!.

GO GUMBIES!!! :thumbsu:
GG11!!! :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gumby1-225x300.jpg

I promise I will blow him up this time, I have fresh batteries.

gumby1-225x300.jpg

I promise I will blow him up this time, I have fresh batteries.

Better give it up Freakie. .. AstroBlue is on his way to help out Gumbot. .. and I'm coming off the square in your general direction ;)

You will be running into this:

steelman_4k%20copy.jpg

C'mon Gumbies, time to get back on the winners list and extend the Demons losing streak. Lets wreck there chance of making the finals.

Also, how is the Roys vs Bombers thread on the 4th page with 116 replies and 540 views???

GO GUMBIES!!!

Back