Official Match Thread S13 Round 16: Southern Dragons v Fighting Furies @ Dragon Island

Who's gonna win?

• Southern Dragons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fighting Furies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

lsd.jpg
V
lff.jpg

Code:
Southern Dragons     15   8   7   -    -  1380  1360   101.47  32     4L   WLLLL   -     -2      -
Fighting Furies      15   1  14   -    -  1173  1587    73.91   4     1L   LLLWL
Last time they met was Rd 11 : Southern Dragons 20.15.135 def Fighting Furies 14.11.95

Teams are to be submitted by a captain or, in case of absence, any other squad member, by Sunday, July 10, 2011.

Match result is posted Monday, July 11, 2011.

The Sweet FA is now on Facebook!

This is the point where I can add suss video clips in the OP and hope no-one notices! [youtube]_LJ6Z3dSh5c[/youtube]

Knowing our luck, we'll lose to that s**t team. We have had no luck the last few weeks

But I guess I can only hope to smash those muppets down at Furie land.

Paper tigers ? don't those peanuts play bruise free football ?

Nothing less than a win will be pleasant. Now only if the sim stopped playing favourites and stop being rigged :rolleyes:

If we lose this 1 i'm gunna deck the umpires after the game :thumbsu:

Note to Furies backline.
Anyone who thinks it is a wise idea to defend against me in this game think of this prior to doing so.

If we lose this game the Dragons will be out of the finals, thus meaning I have nothing holding me back from being suspended... Think long and hard about a 110kg man who doesn't care about being suspended.

Note to Furies backline.
Anyone who thinks it is a wise idea to defend against me in this game think of this prior to doing so.

If we lose this game the Dragons will be out of the finals, thus meaning I have nothing holding me back from being suspended... Think long and hard about a 110kg man who doesn't care about being suspended.

So your name is Matthew Lloyd? Shotgun lining up on this bloke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the point where I can add suss video clips in the OP and hope no-one notices!
[youtube]_LJ6Z3dSh5c[/youtube]

I noticed.
Song makes a valid point though. If we lost this week, we'll have to settle for the hippos! :eek:

As Ljp stated, this is a MUST WIN GAME and we can't take these boys too lightly, we are coming four loses in a row and another one is unacceptable!

Dragons XX:

Code:
B:    thecatattack          alex_is_on_fire    Rockliff38
HB:   The Lone Wolf         shepp              gibbsyspin
C:    WishinAintGettin      DonsStormLFC       Ljp86 
HF:   Zainta                Thermonuclear      foxxy9    
F:    Pie 4 Life            Plugg3r            BACCS 
Foll: EastyEffect           Big Bad Buddy      RoaringUniLions  
Int:  YouDontKnowJack       moondog21

In: Nil
Out: Nil

Positional Changes:

gibbsyspin to HBF
Thermonuclear to CHF
Zainta to HFF

thread's gone through the roof ...

You can blame State of Origin for that. The comp was going really well and then we had two weeks off.

Lost more posters again.

Doesn't help when a side that's lost 4 in a row is playing a team that can't make finals.
But regardless of the post numbers, the dragons will win by 10 goals. So there's something.
And I'll win the hitouts 25-0. Too easy.
Anyway, where's DonsStorm at? Haven't seen him in a few days...

Back