Official Match Thread S13 Round 17: West Coast Wonders vs Geelong Gumbies at Subiaco Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 22, 2004
Safety Bay WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Brentford FC, Geelong Gumbies,
lwcw.png
V
lgg.png

Code:
xWest Coast Wonders  16  10   6   -    -  1485  1275   116.47  40     1L   LWWWL   -     Ldr     -
yGeelong Gumbies      16   8   8   -    1  1534  1520   100.92  31     1W   WWLLW  +1     -2.5   -0.5

x - clinched finals berth
y - Can still make finals

Teams due by Sunday the 17th July
Match simmed Monday the 18th July

C'mon Gumbies, this is our game to win.

Let's continue our surge through to the finals!!!

GO GUMBIES!!!

Let us all, young and old, hope as one, that we win and the Hawks suck a giant fat one. :thumbsu:

Also, thread already needs less Duggan.

Let us all, young and old, hope as one, that we win and the Hawks suck a giant fat one. :thumbsu:

Also, thread already needs less Duggan.

You love duggan. Duggan knows this. I'm actually thinking the wonders could tank, coz I don't like the hawks and I think they are a rabble, atleast the gumbies can muster the troops unlike them hacks.

Gents,

We have a SFA player poll under-way and we want as many players to participate as possible.

Questions are in this thread-
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=847157

PM me your answers.

**** off, no one wants to do it. I'll do boncers at end of year :p

You love duggan. Duggan knows this. I'm actually thinking the wonders could tank, coz I don't like the hawks and I think they are a rabble, atleast the gumbies can muster the troops unlike them hacks.

I like the third person speak, and the fact that tanking would be much appreciated so that we can all have a hearty laugh at the Hawks.

**** off, no one wants to do it. I'll do boncers at end of year :p
I also agree with this though, outside of probably not doing either cause I'm slack like that.:thumbsu:

HawkPatrol said:
P.S - Still no name change Gumbies?

No club change HP?

Lost my 100th game along with CE41 last week. i'll take it out on the Gumbies this week, unlucky since the Gumbies need a win if they were ever a chance to sneak in the finals.:thumbsu:

Go the Wonders.

Wonders

Got the feeling there'll be a bit of 'bruise-free footy' this week. No-one wants to miss the QF...which we will win and go straight to the Granny :thumbsu:

Anywho...Gumbies. Lets not take mercy on these punks, last thing I want to see is them sneaking through into the finals and potentially winning the flag and rubbing my fat nose in it :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lads! Time to catch the Wonders off guard and start their slide into the finals. ..

As for playing finals ourselves, we can only do our bit and hope the Hawks fall over. .. So, this week is where its at fellas, don't leave anything on the field for it might be our last. .. I want to be able to look each other in the eye come mad monday, whether its this week or the last. .. So lets get out there and smash these witless wonders. ..

Go Gumbots. ..

Lads! Time to catch the Wonders off guard and start their slide into the finals. ..

As for playing finals ourselves, we can only do our bit and hope the Hawks fall over. .. So, this week is where its at fellas, don't leave anything on the field for it might be our last. .. I want to be able to look each other in the eye come mad monday, whether its this week or last. .. So lets get out there and smash these witless wonders. ..

Go Gumbots. ..

Not real optimistic...

Not real optimistic...

Our finals hopes are not completely in our hands. .. but I am optimistic we can beat you guys and at least make it a possibility. .. Enjoy your slide ;)

Edit: Thanks for helping to point out a word I missed putting that statement in context too, cheers. .. Still going to enjoy the win though ;)

Carn Wonders rally together and get as many posters as possible.

B: ssfc0203 - Nic Suban - Aidancdaman
HB: wmoore - Mop - EKA
C: Frothies - Marklar - ShaunDuggan
HF: Skypiehigh - Postmanpav-23legend
F: Rick18 - Hawk Patrol- Magpiegirl_13
R: Shallow- ClarkeM - CE41
Int: Fuji Rock- crazyQ

HBF wmoore
FP magpiegirl
Bench fuji rock
Out storm20

Not real optimistic...

Monday is always mad, just generally mad at the sim for making the other mob seem fitter than we are when obviously clay doesn't have muscles to fatigue in the first place, footy is played in winter so there's also generally ample moisture around!

ClarkeM said:
HBF wmoore

NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE

Gumbies be sure to welcome the newbie for the last game of the H&A by bringing a spare pair of pants to gift. Don't be stingy now they only have assless chaps. :thumbsu:

Wonders must be crap bringing in a newbie so late in the season despite sitting on top of the table, they obviously dont have faith in the side so are wanting some fresh blood in their side.

As for us, we are committed and know that we have to win this atleast to keep us a chance of making finals, and we will do that then just have to hope other results go our way.

We ended the Wonders streak earlier in the season and we will beat them again this time around.

GO GUMBIES!!! :thumbsu:
GG11!!! :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Just doing what Collingwood are doing. Slowly introducing the new players so they have a good taste of a winning experience. wmoore to be Best On Ground hands down. We are playing the Gumbies for god's sake. We are going to win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back