Practice Match : Dragons v Team Pump - 8.30pm Friday (AESDT)

Remove this Banner Ad

hehe...don't want to be picky, but with the time it's AEDST......But I'm sure we all know what you mean this time
smile.gif

It's gonna be another win for us. If we lose our last 2 practice matches then we will change the team around and re group as we "might" be losing Beausgirl who has played well for us. Beausgirl - Please don't leave. Stay with the Dragons, win the premiership, be part of a winning team.

------------------
I'll Be Back

I am ready to kick a bagful!!

Go the PUMP.

creator
--------------------------------
light dispels the gloom of night
--------------------------------

This is being played in Melbourne is`nt it?

Its bloody hot but we are ready!!!!

Up the PUMP.

warrior
smile.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My pre match talk as we don't have a coach yet.

Only 25 minutes left guys. Remember what we said at training, If we apply what we did at training we will kick their arse. Just lets Run Run Run and pounce all over them. The team will be the same as we started last week. Jethro and Pessimistic on the bench, I want you when you come on the ground to give Warrior a rough time. Yes Jethro, when you come on, you will be on the one and only Warrior.
Sbagman, forget what your fan said to you earlier in the week, it's your job to stop Goatmaster.
Joshem, I want you to go after Big Poppa Pump. Make sure you keep his possessions down to about 1 kick and thats all.
If anyone decides not to try, they will be off the ground straight away. If someone yells at the umpire, you will surely be off for the whole match.
So lets get out there and give it all and show Team Pump that we are best.

------------------
I'll Be Back

The Great warrior will not be intimidated!!

He is ready to kick arse and goals.

Up the PUMP

warrior
smile.gif

First bounce and the match begins :

Jars is the Pump full back who is matched up against Arnie S. At the other end, HahnPremium has hilly to contend with. Joshhem and BPP are in the ruck. GoTheYoungGuys is roving against warrior.

A bit of rain about ... mightn't be the best spectacle ...

------------------
Hallowed be thy Roy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back